which passport no for tm30

I were informed by officer to fill in form 30 after our journey abroad. As i will change my passport and which passport no should i fill in (old or new one). I will hand in tm30 before making my stamp transfer.

Document need: 1) form 30 completed by my wife 2)her thai id copy 3)registration book (blue color)copy

Reply will be highly appreciated

You should transfer the stamps to your new Passport first, so Immigration can note your new Passport number on their records, then file the TM30 using your new Passport number.

Complete both on the same visit.

• Like 1

thank you. 

I just show them both old and new passport while entering thai. They will have the entry chop in my new passport and no more chop in my old one. Is it right?

One more thing. For tm6, for arrival card, the passport no should be old while the passport no for the departure card should be new?

1 hour ago, wilkis333 said:

thank you. 

I just show them both old and new passport while entering thai. They will have the entry chop in my new passport and no more chop in my old one. Is it right?

One more thing. For tm6, for arrival card, the passport no should be old while the passport no for the departure card should be new?

On the TM6 arrival card you should enter the re-entry permit number.

3 hours ago, wilkis333 said:

thank you. 

Yes.

3 hours ago, wilkis333 said:

No. The passport number of the new passport be used to enter.

thank you. I am still confused as i have tm6 departure card part left with immigration dept date chop 28 march (i left thai on 24 march). May i confirm the procedure that they will collect my tm6 arrival card part once i enter thailand(not the time we left thailand) but the date chop should be 24 march? 

5 hours ago, wilkis333 said:

thank you. I am still confused as i have tm6 departure card part left with immigration dept date chop 28 march (i left thai on 24 march). May i confirm the procedure that they will collect my tm6 arrival card part once i enter thailand(not the time we left thailand) but the date chop should be 24 march? 

Sorry but I’m confused by your question too.

When you re-enter you should complete a new TM6 using your new passport number. The IO will keep the arrival part and staple the departure part to your passport.