Don Muang

Its been said a few times now; NO international flites from DMuang, and the old Domestic terminal, as befits the remaining/transferred flights, will be used/newly opened.

and theyre studying on how to provide a fast, dedicated buslink between Suvpoom and DMuang.

Its been said a few times now; NO international flites from DMuang, and the old Domestic terminal, as befits the remaining/transferred flights, will be used/newly opened.

and theyre studying on how to provide a fast, dedicated buslink between Suvpoom and DMuang.

Oops!! Serves me right for not following every flip-flop in Thai policy :o Knowing our luck they'll decide to do full international from DMK on march 30th!!

Whatever, I'm still right, domestic flights will use the domestic terminal :D

Domestic at Domestic.... I wonder how many fools will slip thru the doior to reach the walk wat to Int'l 1 and start looking for a taxi at the departure level......I wonder??/

Yes according to an update on Thai Airways' website they will be flying out of the old domestic terminal....also the website says that the lounge at DMK will be for Royal Silk Class passengers only....gonna upset quite a few Star Alliance/TG Gold passengers. :o