After 30 Tourist Visa When Can Come Back

Hiya all,

Man i had the best time of my life in February. I am hooked. After coming home from 30 days in LOS, i have booked a ticket to come back. How long does one have to wait before allowed another 30 day tourist visa. Can someone tell me the regulations please. I don't want to get to the Airport and they say sorry sir but ya haven't been gone long enough..

Thanks for replies.

Incidentally, if anyone is researching accommodation in Hua Hin, ya gotta stay at the Thiparai guest house, next to the Marriot, behind the verdana .. Excellent.

Assuming you mean the 30 day 'visa waiver' stamp, you can visit as many times as you like so long as you don't exceed 90 days in the Kingdom in any 180 day period :o

With only one 30 day stamp in your passport you'll be fine, enjoy :D

Assuming you mean the 30 day 'visa waiver' stamp, you can visit as many times as you like so long as you don't exceed 90 days in the Kingdom in any 180 day period :D

With only one 30 day stamp in your passport you'll be fine, enjoy :D

I will be coming back after 20 days at home. So if i'm reading you right, the stamp i got 50 days ago will still be valid. I shouldn't have any problems at the airport? Simple? :o

Thanks Crossy.

I am not sure we are reading from the same music. A 30 day entry without visa is a stamp provided each time you enter the country (up to the max 90 days per six months). When you leave it ends. As you will not have used 90 days you will not have any problem but it has nothing to do with "50 days".

The other option is to obtain a normal tourist visa prior to travel. That will allow you a 60 day stay that can be extended another 30 days. There is no limit on how many times you can do this (other than your need to perhaps work every once in a while).

I am not sure we are reading from the same music. A 30 day entry without visa is a stamp provided each time you enter the country (up to the max 90 days per six months). When you leave it ends. As you will not have used 90 days you will not have any problem but it has nothing to do with "50 days".

The other option is to obtain a normal tourist visa prior to travel. That will allow you a 60 day stay that can be extended another 30 days. There is no limit on how many times you can do this (other than your need to perhaps work every once in a while).

Thanks, i think i get it.

just to clarify, i got a tourist stamp on feb 4th and left on march 4th. So i used that stamp up. Now i have been home for 20 days now, i want to go back. my initial query was that i was worried that i might need to stay out of Thailand for x amount of time before i can rock up and ask for another 30 day stamp.

Now , from what you say, that stamp i got on feb 1st lasts for 90 days. i only used 30 days of it up so i still have 60 days left on it provided i dont stay longer than 30 days each visit.

from a person who is not up with the rules and regs, I don"t know how to put it any simpler.

Cheers,

You're not quite there but don't worry.

You will be fine, honest :o

Let's try it this way:-

Each time you arrive you will get a stamp that permits you to stay for 30 days, when you leave that stamp is dead, finished, forgotten even if you only stayed for 1 day.

So long as you don't stay in Thailand for a total more than 90 days in any 6 months (actually 180 days) you have no problem.

Hiya all,

Man i had the best time of my life in February. I am hooked. After coming home from 30 days in LOS, i have booked a ticket to come back. How long does one have to wait before allowed another 30 day tourist visa. Can someone tell me the regulations please. I don't want to get to the Airport and they say sorry sir but ya haven't been gone long enough..

Thanks for replies.

Incidentally, if anyone is researching accommodation in Hua Hin, ya gotta stay at the Thiparai guest house, next to the Marriot, behind the verdana .. Excellent.

It only takes one trip to get hooked on los, well it did for me

I ended up going back 2 more times in the same year after my first trip.

now its a regular thing for me to make three/ four trips a year

back again in 12 days time, oh my buddha i love the place..