Where to buy pre-cutted perforated angle for making shelves?

samlowry

I want to make some custom shelf with frame made of perforated angles. I found an online source of original non-cutted 3 meters angles, but my friend told me that it's easier to find some local small shop which sells already pre-cutted angles of various sizes which can be more convenient to choose and buy and bring to home. Maybe you had seen such places? So, pls, recommend them.

I'm looking for such angles:

image.png.fbc3f593694a956969cd89b1ea0acfae.png

Cut yourself with a hack saw is not too difficult or time consuming for most. Get corner fittings and nuts, washers and bolts where you buy the angle posts, special ones for the task.

Never seen pre cut pieces, so easy to cut yourself, no need.

No need to buy online, many shops sell it, the places that sell building supplies. Smaller ones might cut to your specs for a small fee. Might

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Global house have several sizes, it's in shelving in a room behind the main showroom, and the they cut to what sizes / lengths you want. Bought some pieces there a couple year ago to build some storeroom shelving, quite cheap and they asked if we wanted something in sheets to lay onto the framing. We build the framing first, they had the nuts and bolts and spanner right there, then we measured to get the 5 ply sheets, it was a big order so they cut it for us an it was delivered. From memory the total fee to cut the 5 ply was 200B.  

I suspect what you are after is Dexion, its a very robust meccano type shelving structure, the type you see Makro stock stacked metres high.

I have only ever seen it being sold at one place......but ill be damned if i can remember where.

For sure you will not get it at the big box stores however Global does have some smaller similar I think chrome finish angles which may be worth a coat of looking at.

Archived