USA C1/D visa turnaround time

I will be applying for a C1/D visa for the USA at their embassy in Bangkok. I enter USA every few weeks and stay a couple of days for work/training . It will be my 4th time applying and second time applying in Bangkok (was given a 10 year visa last time). UK passport holder. I wonder if anyone has a rough idea of how long it takes to attach the visa and return the passport (Bangkok address), assuming there are no problems with the application. I will go for the visa interview on the 19th August and plan to fly out of BKK on the 28th August. I forgot how long it took last time to return my passport so anyone with recent experience, would be great to hear from you.

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

As a crewman just enter where the application is being made and it'll give you the time

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/other-visa-categories/crewmember-visa.html

Yep, that tells me how long until I can  schedule an appointment ,which I have already done. I was more interested in how long it takes, on average, to return the passport with visa attached. Thanks though .

Archived