Tom Cruise drops Top Gun 2 trailer

snoop1130

Tom Cruise drops Top Gun 2 trailer

By Rozina Sini

_107941243_cruise_getty.jpg

Cruise joked fans had been very patient with him / GETTY IMAGES

Tom Cruise was a surprise guest at Comic-Con where he unveiled a trailer for the sequel to his movie Top Gun, released more than 30 years ago.

Top Gun: Maverick sees him revisit brilliant but reckless pilot Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, still flying but unable to to let go of his past.

The trailer shows Cruise apparently pulling off some incredible aerial moves on board a US Navy jetfighter.

"Everything you see in this film is for real," he told the San Diego audience.

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49042774

12 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Sorry, Mr. Cruise, but I won't be watching this one. You and that Scientology crap you promote are just too weird for me to take any of your roles seriously. 

That’s so silly. Did you also stop listening to your favorite bands after they got into drugs?

You can run kid.., but you can't Hide!

I'll Hit the Brakes and he'll fly right by... Go get him Mav! I looking forward to new movie brought up to date, hope the Ariel shots are half as good as Original work and not overloaded with CGI effects... Yes its cheesy but great enjoyment back in the 80's... Kinda takes your Breath Awayyyy!!! lol

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

That’s so silly. Did you also stop listening to your favorite bands after they got into drugs?

It was only when they got into drugs that they became my favourite bands. Before that I was too stoned to appreciate them.

Archived