Junior politician’ Prayut taught lesson by Mingkwan

snoop1130

44 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

So why are you PM then?

Because he is a master of Thai style politics,very far from stupid and as can be seen from todays effort as crafty as an old wolf and he is in the hen house and he is dressed up as grandma! 

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Correction

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

So why are you PM then?

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:
2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

I am the most junior politician among you in term of experience

So if you expect members to give you some slack because you are inexperienced as a politician then I'm sure we can expect you to give some slack to other inexperienced politicians including Khun Thanathorn. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

So if you expect members to give you some slack because you are inexperienced as a politician then I'm sure we can expect you to give some slack to other inexperienced politicians including Khun Thanathorn. 

Thanathorn hasn’t been PM for the last five years. 

I have a problem with the substance of the issue. With no disrespect meant toward His Majesty, a duly elected (cough, cough) official in a democratic election (cough, cough), in a democratic state (I have a really bad cough), needs to be appointed by a royal command? Endorsed with royal approval would be more palatable maybe.

• Like 1

Give credit where credit is due, we had rain today and we all know who that is down to don't we! Actually we had buckets loads, I know this for a fact because one them fell on my head, there was a message on it and it said ( not the bucket you understand-the message) " With love from the Government and especially me, the Special One."

• Like 1

Prayut rose to reply saying: “Actually, I am an inexperienced politician - an inexperienced one whom you noted didn’t read that part. I thought it’s in the document that you have read. I don’t understand this procedure. I regard it as an honour for me to be reminded. Thank you for your advice. I am the most junior politician among you in term of experience.”

I've seen that live on TV and it was a very nice embarrassment for Prayuth. They treated him like a little boy which he certainly is.

One minister even had to tell him that they're in the Parliament not in the army when all others started laughing their ars_s off.

"Most junior politician" after five years of misusing a paragraph to make with people what they want?

Now it's time for payback, Mr. Prayuth. They don't like you. All of them. 

Not even 500 incense sticks will help him now. Gotta love that. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 8:25 PM, FarFlungFalang said:

Because he is a master of Thai style politics,very far from stupid and as can be seen from todays effort as crafty as an old wolf and he is in the hen house and he is dressed up as grandma! 

Whoa, he's a transvestite?