1 Month Stay.

acoolbreeze

Hi guys,

I've been searching for apartments and had little luck thus far. I'm looking for something in the 10000 - 13000 baht range, near the bts or metro, preferably on or near Suk, and preferably a pool. I know I'm asking alot for that price, but I'm not looking for a palace, just a place thats half decent (low cockcroach count) that I can crash at night, and occasionally take some company back.

I've found and tentatively booked Rajah Mansion (not Hotel) and was hoping for some feedback, good or bad, or perhaps a suggestion that fits my criteria.....remebering that I'm not looking for a palace.

Thanks heaps.

I had the same idea when I arrived a year ago. The GF and I exhausted ourselves looking and in the end the best thing I came up with was to stay at the Bangkok City Suite on Phetburi road, walking distance to ratchatevi BTS station. I was 650 pr nt.(may have risen to 700?), very clean, quiet, wireless internet, and a great buffet brkfast!

Al the hassles of renting an apt, proved too much for me for just a month. Deposits and trying to get them refunded after, utilities. Not worth it IMO.

Good Luck!

Hi guys,

I've been searching for apartments and had little luck thus far. I'm looking for something in the 10000 - 13000 baht range, near the bts or metro, preferably on or near Suk, and preferably a pool. I know I'm asking alot for that price, but I'm not looking for a palace, just a place thats half decent (low cockcroach count) that I can crash at night, and occasionally take some company back.

I've found and tentatively booked Rajah Mansion (not Hotel) and was hoping for some feedback, good or bad, or perhaps a suggestion that fits my criteria.....remebering that I'm not looking for a palace.

Thanks heaps.

When I first stayed in the area I am presently in, I stayed at this place for a couple of months www.novelplace.com.

2 min bike ride to bts Ari. Decent place around 13k/month, try to haggle a little, for a studio. Swimming Pool on roof

Hi guys,

Thanks heaps.

When I first stayed in the area I am presently in, I stayed at this place for a couple of months www.novelplace.com.

2 min bike ride to bts Ari. Decent place around 13k/month, try to haggle a little, for a studio. Swimming Pool on roof

very hard to rent just for 1 month as said before deposits very hard to get back utilitys very high find nice clean budget type hotel ie 600-700 anight pay up front for the month will get a discount and brekky throwen in too :o