Two unrelated jobs in the work permit

I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on the above.  I have got a full-time job, but I would aslo like to be involved in something else.  

Is it still the case that with the agreement of the current work permit holder, another job can be added? Any source that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

No need to add - you're able to do a second job as long as you're legally able to do it (that is it's not a Thai-only profession) based on your existing work permit as of changes implemented last year. No permission required from the current work permit provider either.

Not the best source but you can find similar results via Google. 

https://duensingkippen.com/thailandbusinesslawblog/?p=270

I dont believe you can have another contract with another work. Part time yes but 2 contracts no. I think its not about your 1st contract company but about thai immigration law

one of my friends tried to do something like this and denied by the labor office. They told him he can have only one contract work. I think he tried this like 1.5 year ago

Edited by problemfarang

yM second job might fall under restricted occupations. I could be employed as operations manager or consultant (family related business). According to a local accountant, it is not possible to have 2 jobs. 

I will have to make some more enquiries.