Do We Have A City Bus System Or Not?

Gonzo the Face

Where are the City Busses ?

When the city first started the bus system about a year ago , I thought it was a great thing....yes they were not overly used in the beginning, but there was not a great public relations push and any great amount of promotion...

But as time went on, I noticed that more and more people were using the system....The buses were pretty much on a every 15 minute schedule and as folks started to become aware of and rely on the system, public use grew...

Then some genius got the great idea of playing with the system, the routes, the timing and no one knew when or if the buses would come. Various route changes where put into play, different number buses were on the same route adding to the confusion...

The Flora Expo really added confusion with schedules and routes.....

Now , on the particular section of what is supposed to be route NO. 2, between the Nakornping and Rama IX bridges on Thanon Charoenrat , I haven't seen a single bus for several days.

Has the city stopped the bus program or are the red bus drivers back in control, only now with big A/C buses and go where the customer wishes. ???

For any bus program , even the Thai Bus Director's brain must ackknowledge that it will take time for the program to catch on and only if the user can rely on the schedule and system.....

Stop playing with the program ...... give it a chance to work.... of no one will even think of taking the bus at all