Above Ground Pools

Dario

Dear all readers,

I just fell on this forum ten minutes ago and I can understand how many foreigners must feel here in this heat. I have bought an above ground pool which is a VERY affordable and a very nice solution to having your own little pool in your yard. The smallest solution is a 2,44 m diameter pool complete with waterpump and costs a mere 7.530 Baht, don't be fooled, it can hold 2,400 liter of water. But if that is too small for you there are bigger solutions up to 7.3 m diameter. If anyone's interested, please PM me. My name is Dario.

Edited by Dario

• 4 months later...
Dear all readers,

I just fell on this forum ten minutes ago and I can understand how many foreigners must feel here in this heat. I have bought an above ground pool which is a VERY affordable and a very nice solution to having your own little pool in your yard. The smallest solution is a 2,44 m diameter pool complete with waterpump and costs a mere 7.530 Baht, don't be fooled, it can hold 2,400 liter of water. But if that is too small for you there are bigger solutions up to 7.3 m diameter. If anyone's interested, please PM me. My name is Dario.

How can i contact you if I want to find out more about the above ground pool. woudl you ship one to Vientiane in Laos or to Nong Khai where we could collect it

How can i contact you if I want to find out more about the above ground pool. woudl you ship one to Vientiane in Laos or to Nong Khai where we could collect it

Just click on the guys name (in bold to the left of his post) and "send message"

The rest should be simple

Penkoprod