Life in Thailand is boring, I need some adventure!

On 8/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, spidermike007 said:

Having been there a few times, and when you look at the forums, it appears obvious that the primary reason men are living there is the women. Without the PI women, the country has absolutely nothing going for it. It is dismal, depressing, and the poverty is grinding. The crime, the assaults, the leader, the horrendous food, the lack of fresh fruits and vegetables, all of it is so incredibly unappealing. I could go on and on and on. Add in the fact that they are right on the front line for the incoming typhoons coming off the Pacific, and a serial killing leader, and you have a real mess of a nation.

I would have to disagree with some of your points.  I think the PI has tremendous potential and a lot of natural beauty.  They appear to be developing and in my opinion they will soon have more high end resorts similar to Palawan that the thais can only envy. 

16 hours ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

Thai food is better than loas, cambodia ,Myanmar and Philippine food.

Philipines food was horrid, I went to a party and they served rancid pork and i got sick for weeks, Cambodians are very sweet people and make the thais look cold hearted in comparison, to bad there beer is poison.  

I don't think you can generalize that all PI food is bad because you got sick.  There are thousands of places you could get sick in thailand too but this doesn't mean thailand has bad food lol.

54 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

I would have to disagree with some of your points.  I think the PI has tremendous potential and a lot of natural beauty.  They appear to be developing and in my opinion they will soon have more high end resorts similar to Palawan that the thais can only envy. 

Maybe. The natural beauty is stunning. But, it seems hard to get to, and when you get there, there is little in the way of services or infrastructure. Of course that could change in the future. It seems to me that the perfect life in the PI would involve either a mega yacht, or a helicopter. I sure like the people there. 

No question Thailand is moving in the opposite direction. It is perhaps the least progressive nation on earth. Certainly in Asia. And it is declining by the day. Having said that, I still love it here, and I have a really good life here. But, my heart does go out to the Thai people, who are quite literally being robbed of a future by the horrendously hapless and heinous army. And the worst part about all of this? They are allowing it to happen to them. Reminds me of the situation in the US, a bit. But the decline there is less apparent to many. 

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Maybe. The natural beauty is stunning. But, it seems hard to get to, and when you get there, there is little in the way of services or infrastructure. Of course that could change in the future. It seems to me that the perfect life in the PI would involve either a mega yacht, or a helicopter. I sure like the people there. 

No question Thailand is moving in the opposite direction. It is perhaps the least progressive nation on earth. Certainly in Asia. And it is declining by the day. Having said that, I still love it here, and I have a really good life here. But, my heart does go out to the Thai people, who are quite literally being robbed of a future by the horrendously hapless and heinous army. And the worst part about all of this? They are allowing it to happen to them. Reminds me of the situation in the US, a bit. But the decline there is less apparent to many. 

What hinders the PH for tourism is its geography with countless islands.  The govt should be working on better transportation such as boat and air.  But what is a disadvantage today can become an advantage tomorrow.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, Yinn said:

400 baht? How poor do you think? 

Maybe try some African countries with no food. Starvation.

or try dating like normal people. Is free. 

I think you sad because you lonely. Have nothing. Must pay for “love”

Go quickly, don’t have the boring life.

Good luck in Africa.

Must pay for “love”.   Maybe he's one of the fat, ugly, tattooed brigade, can't get you know what without paying for it.

The working lady probably told him 4000Bt just to get rid of him. :cheesy:

On 8/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, kellersphuket said:

Sometimes I just ring the bell to liven things up a bit, everyone seems miserable and look like they are about to die. 

Where and at what time will you ring the bell?  Thousands of balloon chasers suddenly became interested in your very dull life!