Thai visa forum sub-sections?

Has any thought by forum management been given to adding forum sub-sections to this (Thai visas, residency and work permits) section? e.g.  Catching up on a few weeks reading, I see that there are dozens of threads on TM.30 -- how about a forum sub-section for TM.30 stuff?  It would give folks with TM.30-related questions/issues a specific place to head for answers more easily than scrolling through pages of thread titles in the main forum.

Possibly sections for ED, or work permits, or retirement visa/extension to give people with an interest/question to home in on their specific area?

• Like 1

I think there's too much overlap with other areas. Many TM30 enquiries form part of other wider questions, such as extensions or 90 day reports. It also becomes counterproductive when a forum becomes too complicated to navigate - already people often post things in the wrong subforums. The TM30 is an issue du jour, and as with the threads about mandatory insurance a few months ago, it's bound to fall off the front pages at some stage as things get clarified. But for now, since it's a major bother for so many people it's reasonable to expect it to dominate the threads here. 

Edited by lamyai3

It would not be practical to have sub forums for one specific subject. It would just be a waste of the forum resources since people would still post on the primary forum.

It would be the same as doing pinned topics due to people starting a new topic instead of posting in the pinned topics or at least looking at them for info. If I was to pin a topic for every issue people have the first new topic would be on page two of this forum.