Breakfast in HH

Hans007

Gd Morning  guys

Were could i eat a decent breakfast in Hua Hin...preferably according my German/Dutch taste?? If Pindakaas (peaunut butter) or chocolate sprinkles (Hagelslag) are there i will be very happy:-)

Eggs ok...but not necessarely. Coffee would be nice...and milk?

Are there places that have grey and/or black bread?? Ham..Leberwurst?? Cheese offcourse..is a MUST. Preferably Dutch. (Gouda..Edam or Komijn) German cheese will also be nice. (Tilsiter or Butter Käse)

Once in a while i fancy porridge for breakies..(pap)...Its not only good for kids you know...I must keep up my dairy level..hahahaha

Thank you very much!! Any price under 250 Bath is ok with me. The rest of the day i can eat Thai food...but in the morning i just need to keep it close to my origin..hehehehe.

I will arrive at HH 26 Aug...if anyone wants to meet up for a beer or coffee (or both) please send me PM...I speak English! Alas no Thai:-(

Btw...what you guys call "black pudding"...in germany is called "Blutwurst"!! Its great!!! but a little heavy for me to start with...i always bake some apple parts with it...taste great.

As always..take care all.

Hans

You would probably like the German restaurant one street over from the train station. About a block away. They serve all kinds of the foods you mention. I also like Bliss Restaurant, next to Villa Market, but it sounds a bit too "Non German" for your taste!

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You would probably like the German restaurant one street over from the train station. About a block away. They serve all kinds of the foods you mention. I also like Bliss Restaurant, next to Villa Market, but it sounds a bit too "Non German" for your taste!

Thanks!! I will go and try it out. Allthough i know typicaly german things will be too expensive...and afterall I am in Thailand.... I saw some groceries from the local supermarket and prices realy were a shock for me...:-( So expensive...

take care

Hans.

4 hours ago, Hans007 said:

Were could i eat a decent breakfast in Hua Hin...preferably according my German/Dutch taste??

i have not eaten here only because not my thing. check out the photos.

http://www.saycheesehuahin.com/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Say+Cheese+Restaurant+%26+Guesthouse/@12.5689733,99.9554758,19z/data=!4m16!1m7!3m6!1s0x3103827edc399f1f:0xe5ac4b6308dd85a4!2sChao+Lao+Beach!3b1!8m2!3d12.5336889!4d101.9404681!3m7!1s0x0:0xca26ead5fff313cf!5m2!4m1!1i2!8m2!3d12.5692854!4d99.955399

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You would probably like the German restaurant one street over from the train station.

this place?

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I think it is called All In Hua Hin. Very popular with Europeans. Not my type of food. But alot like it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297922-d1809916-Reviews-All_in_Hua_Hin-Hua_Hin_Prachuap_Khiri_Khan_Province.html

thanks,.,...this could be right up my alley...hahaha I read good things from it on a german forum:-) Very recomendeble.

will try.

also good for dinner...after all...who wants to eat rice every day?? Me not!!

Mahlzeit!!

Hans

1 minute ago, observer90210 said:

if you cannot choose with the large choice of restaurants available, take the place where the waiteresses have the biggest knockers ! !       :crazy:

you bad boy...hahahahahah

Hans

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

if you cannot choose with the large choice of restaurants available, take the place where the waiteresses have the biggest knockers ! !       :crazy:

You may be personally responsible for the lowering of the moral standards, in this incredibly pure and fine nation. How do you feel about that? Personally, it might be something I would be proud of! LOL.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You may be personally responsible for the lowering of the moral standards, in this incredibly pure and fine nation. How do you feel about that? Personally, it might be something I would be proud of! LOL.

Thank you, you are so kind. But believe me, it's a full time job ! ????

Archived