Business Card Printers

mallmagician

There's a ton of printers around town, but I always use the one down Woooalai on the left. Farang operated and top quality at good rates.

Canadian Simon runs the place. It is hidden behind his other business dealing in wedding planning. A pink shop on the left opposite the big electric shop as you head south from the moat.

I know a printer which do 3-5 baht each both side 4 color .

on good paper with lamination but the down time is 15 days .

what there do is collect enough card and use a large format printing saving cost at the same time giving the best result

if you keen Pm me i will try to look - i am ording some name card also - so i migtt order together with you'll

Acts Co is good but expensive as well as to far out of town. I have used a place in the back of Central (Kad Suan Kaew). It is on the floor just under the big sports store. They print everything from business cards to large signs and quickly with great quality and average cost. The guy there actually knows a bit about design and was able to help set the design to the correct size.

• 2 weeks later...
Acts Co is good but expensive as well as to far out of town. I have used a place in the back of Central (Kad Suan Kaew). It is on the floor just under the big sports store. They print everything from business cards to large signs and quickly with great quality and average cost. The guy there actually knows a bit about design and was able to help set the design to the correct size.

I think you mean "Young Sticker", ground floor Zone C. Very helpful guy there does my business printing for me.