Transfer money to UK

DeeMoney can no longer do this and i don't want to wire it through the bank. I can carry the cash out but i will have to go to Bangkok to exchange it. ( a 5 hour return trip) Are there any other companies that can transfer out. A search found these below but all want a phone number to call you back.image.png.9d8e881513222ea3f0d2d28b39ce527d.png

Why don't you want to use a Thai bank to wire the money, especially if sending a larger amount.  Cost would be approx Bt400 to Bt1200 depending on transfer option selected and the bank's TT Selling Rate would be used for the exchange.

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Why don't you want to use a Thai bank to wire the money, especially if sending a larger amount.  Cost would be approx Bt400 to Bt1200 depending on transfer option selected and the bank's TT Selling Rate would be used for the exchange.

They want a copy of my work permit, but i stopped working a few months ago and didn't take a copy of the last stamp.

I may ask again, Barclays UK state that to receive a payment will cost 6 pound.

1 hour ago, stubuzz said:

They want a copy of my work permit, but i stopped working a few months ago and didn't take a copy of the last stamp.

I may ask again, Barclays UK state that to receive a payment will cost 6 pound.

I opened an account with Krungsri with no work permit and can transfer money overseas using online banking.

Archived