Woman arrested for making girl’s life hell, homeless man nabbed for raping her

webfact

Woman arrested for making girl’s life hell, homeless man nabbed for raping her

By Theerawat Thongma,
Dethawee Theewarangkool
The Nation

800_ed9bb574765564d.jpg?v=1566218993

Police have arrested a Samut Prakan woman on human-trafficking charges and a 51-year-old homeless man on rape charges, Immigration Police Bureau chief Pol Lt-General Sompong Chingdoung told the press on August 19.

The woman was arrested for allegedly holding a 14-year-old Lao girl in slave-like conditions and assaulting the teenager several times, forcing her to flee to live on the streets. Meanwhile, the man was arrested for hiding the girl and raping her. 

The case caught public attention after good Samaritans brought the teenager, who had no travel documents, to the Samut Prakan Immigration Police to seek assistance. Upon noticing that the girl had wounds on her face and body, police grilled her and learned that her employer – identified as Thip-apa Yimnian – had inflicted those wounds with scissors, pestle and wire hangers, while the girl was working for her as a maid since 2018 for a mere Bt3,000 per month. 

The girl said her wounds were never treated and were healed in time. 

She also said that her employer deducted her first month’s salary for travelling expenses and claimed that her wages every month were being wired to her father. The 14-year-old also said that she was forced to sleep in the same room as her employer’s pets and told not to go beyond the fence of the house as she would be “arrested or someone will take her away and shave her head”. 

The youngster said she finally got a chance to flee when her employer – who usually stayed at home – went out of the house earlier this year. 

While living on the streets the girl met Kalong Muangchan, a homeless man who first hid her and then began raping her, which was noticed by residents in the area, who rescued the girl and took her to a nearby police station earlier this month. 

Kalong was arrested on August 9 for raping a minor and harbouring an illegal migrant, Sompong said. Thip-apa was arrested on August 16 over charges of human trafficking and physical assault resulting in disfiguring the victim’s face. 

Sompong said Immigration Police will provide care for all migrants who are victim to unjust treatment or assault, adding that those facing trouble can always contact immigration police.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30375010

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-20

I live in Thailand and generally like Thai people ... but there are some who are really bad , horrible people who kill and torture innocent beings ( not only people ) , just because they can do it .

They got no soul .

Where I come from , there are bad people , too , of course , but not a lot who do such things .

15 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

I live in Thailand and generally like Thai people ... but there are some who are really bad , horrible people who kill and torture innocent beings ( not only people ) , just because they can do it .

They got no soul .

Where I come from , there are bad people , too , of course , but not a lot who do such things .

So please tell us where you come from, don't leave us in suspense please.

The lady who disfigured this poor girl will highly unlikely serve time in prison. Double standards the world over when perpetrators are women. 

In America they are just beginning to prosecute women teachers who have sex with their underage students. Used to be considered a kinky fantasy but now it is finally starting to be at par with the crime it is when a man does it.

Regardless, both of these A-wholes should be frief alive. 

I asked a believer why your god forbidden stealing. Lie. And <deleted> the wife of your neighbors...and never forbidden slavery although

Slavery is the wirst thing abouve this.

He went to his big guru and he come back with the answers because before there isn' t employee.!!!!!!!

In Thailand there is many slave from laos and Burma 

A tragedy that is all to frequently happening even on todays world. The women should go to jail for her actions as should the man who took advantage of the fleeing girl for his own pleasure.

Both should be taken out of society for a while !

1 hour ago, LazySlipper said:

The lady who disfigured this poor girl will highly unlikely serve time in prison. Double standards the world over when perpetrators are women. 

In America they are just beginning to prosecute women teachers who have sex with their underage students. Used to be considered a kinky fantasy but now it is finally starting to be at par with the crime it is when a man does it.

Hardly the same as most boys would be eager participants. Anyway back on topic?  this woman and man should get time inside, 3 years at least.

3 hours ago, irwinfc said:

(there must be a shortage of writers and/or editors at the nation. the grade school-level writing is just astonishing!) 

Thais know Inglit better than us aliens, in the same way they know more about everything else. I was once asked by a friend of my wife to write promotion material for a new business, and it was rejected as being poor English. I've been a journalist for the past 40 years and have written for almost every UK national paper as well as dozens of other publications. But Thais knew best. The new business lasted just a few weeks, by the way, but that wouldn't have been their fault. Someone else's.

3 hours ago, irwinfc said:

despicable people. the homeless man must feel cozy in his spanking new home. 

(there must be a shortage of writers and/or editors at the nation. the grade school-level writing is just astonishing!) 

r u referring to posts or the story?

Police Hunt Karen Girl Torturers 100,000 Baht Bounty

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/thailand-national-news/police-hunt-karen-girl-torturers-100000-baht-bounty/

A Young Girl Kept as a Slave for 5 Years in Thailand Wins Landmark Damages

https://time.com/2952739/slave-girl-thailand-migrant-labor/

when u wish denzel washintons "equalizer" character Mr McCaul could materialize in real life

4 hours ago, atyclb said:

Police Hunt Karen Girl Torturers 100,000 Baht Bounty

https://www.chiangraitimes.com/thailand-national-news/police-hunt-karen-girl-torturers-100000-baht-bounty/

A Young Girl Kept as a Slave for 5 Years in Thailand Wins Landmark Damages

https://time.com/2952739/slave-girl-thailand-migrant-labor/

when u wish denzel washintons "equalizer" character Mr McCaul could materialize in real life

Edited 4 hours ago by atyclb

Unfortunately there have been similar incidents involving diplomats or hi-so's in Europe,  mistreating their servants...

....human cruelty and madness does not have a nationality, a nation, or a color of the skin...it is unfortunately someting universal.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:35 AM, irwinfc said:

despicable people. the homeless man must feel cozy in his spanking new home. 

Would you be surprised if the average Thai on the street think that Farangs who intend to come and stay long term on retirement should learn to read, write and speak Thai before they set foot on the soil of this kingdom.

They are just as astonished that you should complain their editors English as grade school -level writing. They really want to say, "Look, wft this is not my language, take your language and go home" but they didn't have the heart to say it. That's how kind they are.

I have always want to write a book called "The Tyranny of the English Language", it will sell particularly well in France, because they don't want to see the world taken over by the English Language depriving them of their rightful place in the sun.

When translated into french language the French television will invite me to a talk show on my book. Of course I will have to sign a couple of books for the president of "La Académie Française" ( an institution first established in 1635 to protect the french language).

On 8/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, LazySlipper said:

If I were the underage student in USA I will tell the court I am not a victim because I really enjoyed it . So I will tell the public prosecutor to drop the case. Is that not possible?

14 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

Would you be surprised if the average Thai on the street think that Farangs who intend to come and stay long term on retirement should learn to read, write and speak Thai before they set foot on the soil of this kingdom.

They are just as astonished that you should complain their editors English as grade school -level writing. They really want to say, "Look, wft this is not my language, take your language and go home" but they didn't have the heart to say it. That's how kind they are.

I have always want to write a book called "The Tyranny of the English Language", it will sell particularly well in France, because they don't want to see the world taken over by the English Language depriving them of their rightful place in the sun.

When translated into french language the French television will invite me to a talk show on my book. Of course I will have to sign a couple of books for the president of "La Académie Française" ( an institution first established in 1635 to protect the french language).

Could you also write a book on Pig Latin?

It was always a crowd pleaser.

1 minute ago, ylmiri said:

What is Pig latin? Don't remember I heard of this words. You mean Pig Latin is French Language?

No, we say it in school.  Nothing to do with the French.

But if you are writing a book you could consider adding it to your literally wordsmith's.

1 minute ago, HLover said:

No, we say it in school.  Nothing to do with the French.

But if you are writing a book you could consider adding it to your literally wordsmith's.

i need to research a little bit on Pig Latin. It sounds strange to me.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:38 AM, nobodysfriend said:

They got no soul .

keep dreamin'

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180802/france-gets-tough-on-sexual-violence-against-minors

9 hours ago, ylmiri said:

Rightful or otherwise, if the French didn't speak decent English they'd be an endangered species by now. 

On 8/20/2019 at 8:01 PM, RichardColeman said:
On 8/20/2019 at 7:35 AM, irwinfc said:

the homeless man must feel cozy in his spanking new home. 

Might not enjoy the sex though

Not sure that "Don't drop the soap" works as a threat to someone who's never used soap. 

Archived