Video: Vocational students fighting in the street in downtown Ratchaburi

webfact

Video: Vocational students fighting in the street in downtown Ratchaburi

6pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Clips posted online showed apprentices and vocational students in violent street battles in downtown Ratchaburi. 

Posters complained that it was a seemingly never ending problem in Thailand.

Pitch battles took place on the Sri Muang road heading towards the Kamnan Lak market. 

A Facebook post said that students were armed with knives and other weapons and it was lucky no one was killed. 

Trouble broke out in other areas of the city that is south west of Bangkok. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-20

This is a real cultural shocker...we use sports in my country to allow the alpha males full of pee, vinegar, and testosterone to beat the sxxt out of each other on the field of play...officials control the aggressive outbursts...medical personnel observe and spring into action in case of severe injury...

Guns, knives, metal, and wooden objects are unacceptable...

Pseudo macho BS...these running street battles between Thai universities...little coddled punks...out of control...????

3 hours ago, SammyT said:

Fondly reminiscing about my uni days where we just used to get drunk and try to get laid, not beat the snot out of rival unis with improvised weapons and knives. 

Fondly reminiscing about my pre uni days when we headed down to Brighton at the weekend to fight with the rockers on the beach.  No wearing helmets to hide our identity then.  We were proudly showing the stupidity of youth for all to see! 

16 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This is a real cultural shocker...we use sports in my country to allow the alpha males full of pee, vinegar, and testosterone to beat the sxxt out of each other on the field of play...officials control the aggressive outbursts...medical personnel observe and spring into action in case of severe injury...

Guns, knives, metal, and wooden objects are unacceptable...

Pseudo macho BS...these running street battles between Thai universities...little coddled punks...out of control...????

The only way to win here seems to be killing your opponent. Maybe gladiator games would fit here, atleast they wont be running around in the streets.

Archived