Police Raid On The 'flip' Bar On Pattaya Third Road....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 19th 2007

Local pub owner “flips” when Police attempt to raid the bar as they hunt for underage patrons.

A fascinating incident now from a new Pub at the North End of Pattaya Third Road.

On Sunday Night, Police Colonel Sutin, the Chief of Pattaya Police along with a team of officers made their way to the Flip Pub and intended to conduct a raid on the premise after receiving information that patrons under the age of 20 were frequenting this popular pub.

As he arrived he was met with the owner of the pub who decided to refuse entry to the team of officers and claimed that without any official documentation such as a search warrant they could not legally enter his pub.

A heated verbal altercation between the Colonel and the owner continued for some time on the street in front of the pub.

The Colonel decided to leave but promised the owner of the pub that a full report of the incident will be sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province detailing the lack of cooperation from the pub owner. This report could lead to problems when it is time to renew the pubs entertainment and liquor licenses.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 19th 2007

Local pub owner “flips” when Police attempt to raid the bar as they hunt for underage patrons.

A fascinating incident now from a new Pub at the North End of Pattaya Third Road.

On Sunday Night, Police Colonel Sutin, the Chief of Pattaya Police along with a team of officers made their way to the Flip Pub and intended to conduct a raid on the premise after receiving information that patrons under the age of 20 were frequenting this popular pub.

As he arrived he was met with the owner of the pub who decided to refuse entry to the team of officers and claimed that without any official documentation such as a search warrant they could not legally enter his pub.

A heated verbal altercation between the Colonel and the owner continued for some time on the street in front of the pub.

The Colonel decided to leave but promised the owner of the pub that a full report of the incident will be sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province detailing the lack of cooperation from the pub owner. This report could lead to problems when it is time to renew the pubs entertainment and liquor licenses.

would appear this bar owner knows the law (or is one)

Do you suppose that was a stall tactic while the underage patrons were sneaking out the back exit?

As an aside, when I read the thread title, I wondered if this were going to be about a Filipina bar. (I still wonder.)

Do you suppose that was a stall tactic while the underage patrons were sneaking out the back exit?

As an aside, when I read the thread title, I wondered if this were going to be about a Filipina bar. (I still wonder.)

Flip Pub is a Pub almost across the road from 'The Cottage', mostly Thai customers .. Its not a bar..

Why no search warrant?

Above the law or just plain arrogant - we are the powers-that-be and we can do anything we like - with or without - authority.

This has got all the makings of the BIB and requisite amounts of money that should be coming there way - but isn't - from the said establishment for the privilege of doing business in Patters.

Fellow Thaivisa members. See these guys (BIB) for what they really are.

Scum.

Well done to the guy but I fear he might meet some trouble in the future because of it. Wish I was there to watch the Colonel lose his face.