I got TM.30 user name and password, but do IM think I'm the owner?

I applied for online TM.30 registration and got my user name and password after 10 days for BKK /CW. I got the following email (translated by google). It informs me that the address is already approved, but also has cc the response to a different email to my email I used for the application. I am presuming this cc email address (when I check with the condo owner where I rent) this will be his email that he used for TM.30 submissions. 

I am not clear from the response if the email has given me the user name and password believing I am the owner and has provided me with a new user name and password or is this a normal practice for issuing a sub account for a possessor within a building where the owner has already registered for multiple condos owned?

Email - received

The staff has already approved the registration. You can use the accommodation notification system.
 By using the login name and password below.
 USER: xxxxxxxxxx
 PASSWORD: xxxxxxxx

When you use the PASSWORD sent by the system to Login, the system will force to change PASSWORD. You need to change PASSWORD to use the system for the next time.

Edited by spambot