Just another TM 30 day

I hate to distract from the caterwauling and misery about TM 30s, but I showed up to CW at noon, copied my lease, passport and TM6, bought some dried fruit, ate some chicken, bought two RTP hats, had a Manao soda, chatted with a dude from Blighty and a Russian girl and left at 4pm with my TM30 receipt stapled in my Passport.  Took all of 5 minutes for the paperwork to be approved.

Just another day in paradise!!!! The chicken was fabulous by the way. Well worth the trip!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

It takes me already 5 hours to go to CW and back.

Going back does suck I will agree. An hour since I left and I'm just at Ploenchit

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

"I showed up to CW at noon, copied my lease, passport and TM6, bought some dried fruit, ate some chicken, bought two RTP hats, had a Manao soda, chatted with a dude from Blighty anda Russian girl and left at 4pm with my TM30 receipt stapled in my Passport. Took all of 5 minutes for the paperwork to be approved."

You started the process at noon and left at 4 pm with the TM30 receipt stapled in your passport and the whole paperwork took only 5 minutes. 

Now I scratch my head... Amazing time calculation. 

Quite easy to understand if you take the time to sit down for 8 hours. It took them 5 minutes to take care of him once it was his turn. See, I just saved you 7 hours. ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Beggar said:

"I showed up to CW at noon, copied my lease, passport and TM6, bought some dried fruit, ate some chicken, bought two RTP hats, had a Manao soda, chatted with a dude from Blighty anda Russian girl and left at 4pm with my TM30 receipt stapled in my Passport. Took all of 5 minutes for the paperwork to be approved."

You started the process at noon and left at 4 pm with the TM30 receipt stapled in your passport and the whole paperwork took only 5 minutes. 

Now I scratch my head... Amazing time calculation. 

No, noon to one was for fun. I entered Immy at 1. 4 hours on site, 3 hours in the queue, chatting. My Brit friend was 4 behind me but finished faster because I forgot to write my addy on the receipt. Then I had to go back to the window again and give the IO her pen back. The i went to borrow a stapler from a different io lady and she showed me the best way to staple my receipt on my passport. So it was maybe 6 minutes actually.

I also got to elbow some pushy furriners trying to cut the queue. That was great!

I think they keep you there so you get bored and go shopping. I almost bought a new stingray wallet. It was Lanna craft day, I can't wait to go back for my 90 day and see what they are selling.

And get some of that damn tasty chicken.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Assume this Russian chap filed within 24 hours, hence no fine.

What Russian chap? It was a Russian girl and she blasted right thru too with no fine or hassle on her Education Visa. 

Bet I see her in mixx this weekend.