Buying a Thai Elite visa on financing

7 hours ago, ExpatDraco said:

You have no idea how bad Belgium taxation really is... There's not only PIT, but also 21% VAT. And then there are extra surpluses/taxes you have to pay for almost everything you can imagine. And if you are single you have to pay the same amount then when you are a family. Also your boss has to pay extra taxes/social security on your gross wage. But hey Belgium social security is the best in the world. True if you can take advantage. But the working class, especially if they are single, get shafted big time. And that's why I said <deleted> it and migrated. ????

Seems that you are the almighty that know everything best. Yes, I have full knowledge about how bad it is, that´s why I explained it to you.

You have 21% in Vat. Sweden has 25% on most goods. The employer pays social security in both countries, which is also included in the 53,7%. Something you should already be aware of if you come from there. Just take it as it is. Belgium is the 6th country with the highest tax, and do not have the highest tax in the world.

I guess you have been single most of your life, and feel that your government have been treating you unfair. Don´t be so bitter. You are in Thailand now. Here the popular complaints are Visas, TM30´s and how much money you must have in the bank. Join the groups of the forever moaning expats. ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That´s if he chose to break the law, and that is equal to what you consider a dumbass misstake. Yeah, that ends my conversation with you.

That I say it´s breaking the law, is that most people cannot prove they are spending money that was made the year before. Therefore he would have to pay tax even on money earned abroad if he stays over 180 days in Thailand per year.

What a load of horseeepooo.

No one has ever been asked to produce a proof that the money remitted was earned in the last calender year, you are just making stuff up out of your head for no reason.

If he has no other type of income he doesn't even need to fill a tax declaration.

What's so hard to do there anyway, just show them your bank accounts...

The tax code is absolutely clear on this.

All you do here is spreading lies and misinformation to someone who needs help with his goddamn visa.

• Thanks 2