Surin immigration KC TM30 policy

emptypockets

Does anyone know how Kap Cheong handle the TM30 issue?  Many and varying reports from other provinces ranging from laid back to positively anal.

Haven't seen any feedback from the KC office.  I've never had a need to step a foot in there to date,  but may need to do so in the next year or two. 

All comments welcome.

4 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Lots of comments from locals on another site. Sorry it’s against forum rules to post links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I know the forum you are talking about.  Applied to join a while back but heard nothing back

Can you post the general gist of what they are saying?

I think I know the forum you are talking about.  Applied to join a while back but heard nothing back
Can you post the general gist of what they are saying?

Sorry you had trouble. Guilty, yer honour!!!!
With 135 posts, it’s hard to summaries. It’s seems the online method will be improved.

They are being fairly strick with people going to the Immigration Office and fined 800 when they can  . I know people that are on Multi 'O' that use Chong Chom that have been told to report to the Kap Cheong Immigration Office and been fined for previous border runs when they have not reported . I'm on a Multi 'O' and my wife has the Section38 app on her phone so I just report online whenever I have to .Simple to use but you may have to wait a few weeks for the user name and password to come through .

As for that local Forum ( I'm a member though never post as I've been banned a few times and have to fly under the radar  ...lol  ) , the people that run it like to keep it to a small clique ( more like a Face Book freinds page than a forum TBH ) with the average member being well into retirement age ,so I guess the forum will slowly die as its memebrs do. The funny thing is the members had a thread recently saying HOW to attract new members when all the time people ( like you Emptypockets ) are being rebuffed.....................a strange little local forum !!!! 

I was there when he was training Robbie back in Feb which is when he took over. The other forum for surin farangs has more recent info as I am back in the UK at present. There was always going to be some inconsistancies to the products when Robbie took over, thats only natural. Concerned about the quality of the pork pies from recent comments as initially I didn't notice any differences between Garys and Robbies but that was in March. I can only suggest a quick pop. It sounds like his English breakfasts are still pretty good and he does/did smile more than Gary did.

Gary only lives a few doors down so I suspect he might be keeping an eye on things if only to protect his legacy. Robbie was aware just how time consuming the business is especially having delivery trips to Pak Chong and Khon Kaen (?). 

I was there when he was training Robbie back in Feb which is when he took over. The other forum for surin farangs has more recent info as I am back in the UK at present. There was always going to be some inconsistancies to the products when Robbie took over, thats only natural. Concerned about the quality of the pork pies from recent comments as initially I didn't notice any differences between Garys and Robbies but that was in March. I can only suggest a quick pop. It sounds like his English breakfasts are still pretty good and he does/did smile more than Gary did.

Gary only lives a few doors down so I suspect he might be keeping an eye on things if only to protect his legacy. Robbie was aware just how time consuming the business is especially having delivery trips to Pak Chong and Khon Kaen (?). 

Hope we does well. Got very fond memories when he (Gary) first started out. We used to have a good group of people turning up each Sunday.

4 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Hope we does well. Got very fond memories when he (Gary) first started out. We used to have a good group of people turning up each Sunday.

I have fond memories as well being at Staffords, having long chats with Welsh Tony ( RIP ) and him telling me all about a certain person . Also Colin ( AKA Mr Bean RIP) ,he had a few stories to tell as well ....Happy Days ????

Archived