Savannakhet Multi Non O Post ....

There is a comprehensive how to do thread somewhere on here about obtaining a Multi Non O based on marriage.

I have used multiple key words in the search function to no avail.

Has anyone got it saved or can point me in the right direction?

????

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Completed application form.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/savannakhet/contents/files/services-20190820-153837-960459.PDF

Marriage certificate.

Signed copy of marriage certificate.

Signed copy of wife's Tabien Baan.

Signed copy of wife's ID card.

2 x Passport photos.

5,000 baht fee.

In addition to the above:

1. I always take the Tabien and Wife's ID with me just in case for some reason it wants to be seen.

2. If you indicate on your application form its to see wife & Thai children - make sure you take the kids Birth Certificates (plus take copies) often in my experience they have asked to see the birth certificates and have taken the copies I have.  Also I take the kids passport with me - good to have further information on the kids to add legitimacy to your marriage.

3. Even if you did not indicate Thai children on your application but mention it when submitting your form, then 2 above applies  in case they ask.

4. If your wife has changed her name to yours I take the original "change name" certificate, make a copy and have wife sign and date it - I have it ready if asked for.

It is good to be over prepared with extra bits&pieces and copies - so you have at ready should it be needed and asked for.  Savannakhet is a long way from nowhere if your lacking documents!

Don't forget a copy of:

1. Your main passport page.

2. A copy of the passport page with your exit stamp from Thailand and entry stamp into Laos.

Remember not to apply on a Monday or Thursday as you will be caught up with the hoards on the visa package run.