TM30, again login problem

Got the password after waiting 6 weeks and log in ID a while back, set the password tested and it worked. Need to use it now and the password does not work on the app or the website. Tried forgot password on the app, nothing seems to happen, tried on the website and got a 'success' then nothing just takes me back to the log in screen again. I expected to get an email with a reset link, but no. Anyone else?

Got an email 7 hours later, just 'sucessfully' changed the password, you confirm it so no mistakes, try to log in again and get the same old wrong password message again <deleted> I thought they had improved the system, it really is a joke. Makes me wonder how qualified the IT staff are and how they got their jobs.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1

Mrs rang them up got nowhere they could not explain why it does not work but said many complain and they are trying to fix it but cannot say when that will be. Looks like it depends on your area. Should be a quick fix, maybe somebodies on holiday. Idiots.

Tried another number got it reset again online, did not work. Apparently a password with 13 characters is too long although there is no mention of this or it failing to register. The phone number at 11 worked but had to get the lady on the other end of the phone to enter it. At last it works again. Must say the woman was very helpful while the blokes spoken to all seemed clueless.

Edited by Orton Rd

6 weeks to get a password. Sorry I shouldn't, but... ????

Somebody, somewhere doesn't like you.  Whether that's someone in the immigration system or someone lower down somewhere like god.

When we applied - on a Saturday - my wife got her user ID and password later that evening. We used it recently no issue. So 6 weeks isn't the norm. My suggestion would be try again on weekends when maybe the system is less busy - who knows? At most wait a working day or 2 before chasing up.

Good luck 

Cheers

Fletch ????

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

6 weeks seems about the norm from posts on here, some have waited longer

Just curious.

1) Are you the actual condo/ property owner? 

or

The foreigner staying there

or

Both

2) Are you the person actually listed in the tabian bahn?

3) Did you apply in your name or your wife's?

The reason I ask is that many Thai official systems work better when a Thai person enters details in Thai, linked to Thai IDs / Thai documents.

We used the wife's name. Completed in Thai script, sending copies of her Thai ID and Tabian Bahn. Deliberately avoided using English and avoiding my name for registering.  

We only actually input my name when registering a foreigner staying at the house. Not for being the house-master/owner etc

Edited by fletchsmile
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 10:10 AM, Orton Rd said:

Got an email 7 hours later, just 'sucessfully' changed the password, you confirm it so no mistakes, try to log in again and get the same old wrong password message again <deleted> I thought they had improved the system, it really is a joke. Makes me wonder how qualified the IT staff are and how they got their jobs.

One problem I had with the 90 days online app is that it automatically comes up with a space after the user ID - just the way it saved first time for some reason. So it  always used to tell me wrong password when logging in. The confirmation click worked as you described. But then on logging in it kept saying wrong password. Took a few goes to realise it was a space at the end of the user ID - don't know where it came from. It also doesn't like spaces between your flight numbers, eg QR 042 doesn't work and doesn't tell you why it doesn't work. But with QR042 (no spaces) it goes thru OK 

The same applies on the TM30 app or website: if there is a space after the user ID or password - maybe from a cut and paste, maybe from a cache on your browser, maybe from just using that confirmation link and it putting a space at the end in future etc, it will tell you the password is wrong. Might be worth checking that there are no spaces after your user ID or password - so do a delete/backspace at the end to make sure. 

Edited by fletchsmile
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 1:28 PM, Orton Rd said:

Mrs rang them up got nowhere they could not explain why it does not work but said many complain and they are trying to fix it but cannot say when that will be. Looks like it depends on your area. Should be a quick fix, maybe somebodies on holiday. Idiots.

Hi Orton Road, are you registering with Chaeng Wattana? What number did you call? I tried the number at the bottom of the online page but no answer.