Divers Based In Phuket

smartecosse

So I was wondering if there are any other TV members that are based in Phuket that are divers.

The reason being that its quite nice to charter a whole boat for the day and do the sites that you want for the times that you want rather than being on one of the cattle boats so to speak.

Have done it afew times in the past and its a good day.

Anyone fnacy that b4 the season ends?

• 1 year later...
So I was wondering if there are any other TV members that are based in Phuket that are divers.

I do realize that this is a very late reply but I just found that thread. I am a Phuket based diver and used to work as an Instructor for three years now changed position and am in the office. From your other thread about the Trident trip I also realize that your a technical diver too. Iam Advanced Trimix certified just don't find that much of time to dive. But not with the end of high season there might be oppurtunities. maybe there are some more Phuket divers around?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hiya - realize this post is a bit dated but thought I'd give it a try anyway as I'm about to post something similar myself.

Is your dive group still active? Would love to get together with anyone to see if we hit it off and can set up a regular "diving date", say once a month.

Let me know about the group?

• 1 month later...