PM Prayut says military attaches can publicize Thailand’s good image

webfact

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2019 at 8:22 AM, steven100 said:

Good comments from Khun Prayut Chan O Cha, as he said they will work closely with other ambassadors and other countries to promote Thailand and the good things that it provides.

It never ceases to amaze me how the TV farang here like to continually slag Thailand and it's government. It must be sad being in a country that is so bad and everything and it's government is no good. Why the hell do you want to stay here then ???  move on … try Indonesia, Cambodia or Lao ….

I'm sure you will be much happier there... lol 

I love Thailand and it's people, I didn't come here to moan and bitch and whinge daily about the country and it's government, I respect Thailand for what it is and what it provides, I can jump through the circus hoops as needed and at the end of the day I just enjoy my life, unlike a lot of TV farang. 

This government has bought stability and security to Thailand, it's economy is on track and it has implemented hundreds of projects as can be seen all over Thailand. This government has achieved more in the past 4 years than the previous did in 10 yrs.

I welcome Thailand with open arms, and I don't care for the moaners that want to whinge all day.

Good job Khun Prayut   …..     good luck to those who appreciate Thailand for what it is.  

Capture.khunprayut.PNG.3695a18228a6066083c4322b3c86708a.PNG

Good to hear from you again Steven old chap.

Still taking the Mickey I see!

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1