Check in air-side without passing immigration

sureno

I'm landing on an international flight with cabin luggage only at BKK. Anyone know if Cambodia airways allow check in at their desk on air side, ie after having passed immigration, or in my case, without needing to go through immigration and then go back out again. Flight arrives late and it's one of the last available evening flights and I might not make it in time depending on queues. 

I've never had a problem checking in after immigration with Bangkok airways, Thai smile didn't allow it last year or maybe I was just unlucky with the jobsworth. I never used Cambodia airways so it would be lovely if someone knows?

Thanks

Can you give both tickets to ticketing staff at your first flight checkin and see if they can check you in all the way?

Honestly I've never looked closely at transfer desks at Swampy but I certainly never saw Cambodian Airlines logo up there. Maybe looking them up on Google and calling their Bangkok number or mailing them could answer your question?

3 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Can you give both tickets to ticketing staff at your first flight checkin and see if they can check you in all the way?

Honestly I've never looked closely at transfer desks at Swampy but I certainly never saw Cambodian Airlines logo up there. Maybe looking them up on Google and calling their Bangkok number or mailing them could answer your question?

Thanks. I'll try phoning them

Archived