The wife growing older in Thailand ....serious question

sidjameson

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I assume and hope you would be part of the "I pay nothing" crowd.

Yo Sugar High, you are a walking cliche...

if you have very little, maybe that is ok, but not everyone is poor... if you live with people and care for them, why wouldn't you want your family and loved ones to have a good life too? 

Its called caring and kindness... and in some cases charity. 

It is not limited by physical attraction, youth and beauty... 

People and relationships are so much more than you can imagine... 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 10:24 PM, RichardColeman said:

Feel her arms and pretend their her legs ?? ????

On 9/8/2019 at 10:24 PM, RichardColeman said:

How do the TV members who have married a Bridget Bardot feel as over the years she turned into a Bridget Bardot?

Turn the lights off, shut your eyes, she's the younger model again

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, bkk6060 said:

For me, 30 years younger is the minimum.  More then that is better.

I do not know how you do it. Generally speaking the overall maturity of young Thai women is marginal at best. They typically have little, to No worldy experience or knowledge. are on their phones all the time, and can't hold a descent conversation. I'd lose my mind, be like raising a child.

Of course is you are 70 and she is 40 then maybe, but if you are 50 and she is 20.. Good Luck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JAFO said:

I agree. I think its clear what has washed up here in Thailand. Many of these online personalities appear like they were not well socialized, could not meet women in their home country or struggle to have a meaningful relationship. 

Yes, one just has to walk around Centen to see some of the misfits.

Then they come on tvf, & post such tripe at times, argue with conviction, that I find myself questioning their mental health.

Thank gawd I'm normal.......:crazy:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 3:19 PM, bkk6060 said:

I personally do not understand those that come here and marry someone about their same age.

God, if that is your goal why not stay home.

For me, 30 years younger is the minimum.  More then that is better.

It's their goal that should concern you, not yours. Yours is to find some young filly who will love you for your good looks. Hers is to find a moneybags, looks irrespective.

True relationships transcend physical attraction, me and mine haven't got it on for 5 years now, at 57, she no longer has the urge and I did enough hotties in my time to leave me with some great memories.

Anyone who marries for looks will have to deal with the aging process, and if sex is what holds the relationship together, then it's likely to be trade-in time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:19 AM, bkk6060 said:

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:33 AM, Tagged said:

I personally do not understand those that come here and marry someone about their same age.

God, if that is your goal why not stay home.

Same age is maybe okay but the ones back home are usually "size double".

On 9/8/2019 at 2:15 AM, Puchaiyank said:

This question reveals a lot about  the mindset of the poster...you do not discard a loyal companion of many years like a pair of old shoes!...????

No, one should NOT judge a person based on the question posed.  Many questions may be asked for various reasons.  Shameful to make any assumptions, either good or bad or cast aspersions on their character.  Socrates asked questions and they killed him

22 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

No, one should NOT judge a person based on the question posed.  Many questions may be asked for various reasons.  Shameful to make any assumptions, either good or bad or cast aspersions on their character.  Socrates asked questions and they killed him

We will form an "aspersions" investigation...decide if we need to treat poster like Socrates...????

• Thanks 1