TM30 PW/ID'S coming faster

my girlfriend registered her apartment last month with about a 4-week turnaround time to get the ID and password.  she is thai lady, registered WITHOUT owner's ID or housebook, just girlfriend's thai ID and rental contract.

her friend in the same building who also is the proud owner of another hansum man, applied using her thai ID and rental contract, received the ID and password today, after about ten days.

bangkok residents, reporting to CW, using online system.

• Like 2

That's good. I assume these applications were filed using the Thai language.

I filed for my wife using English, and included copies of her Thai ID and Tambian Baan (Blue Book) five weeks ago and am still waiting for an ID and password. I keep checking the status, and it keeps showing "In Progress." ????

I registered 8 weeks ago. Provided my passport, yellow book, title deed and even my current TM30 that did in person (fined 3K baht, btw.). Oneline status says Registration Successful, wait for username and password.  I'm still waiting. They don't answer the phone number or emails I've sent to follow up. Total sham at CW.

• Like 2

Di

13 minutes ago, RBOP said:

I registered 8 weeks ago. Provided my passport, yellow book, title deed and even my current TM30 that did in person (fined 3K baht, btw.). Oneline status says Registration Successful, wait for username and password.  I'm still waiting. They don't answer the phone number or emails I've sent to follow up. Total sham at CW.

Did you check your spam-folder? 

I had to wait a couple of days between the Registration Successful message and the actual receipt of the username:password.

Sorry, I'm just catching up here. What is the website for a Thai homeowner go to register for the online TM30?  My FIL will do it if we help walk him through the process so we can report staying in his house.  He lives in BKK.  

Is the registration 100% online with scanned documents, or does it require a visit to Immigration to present documents?  Thank you.

(** Edit ** Found this in another thread... Is this where to start?  
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ )

The 2nd part of my question remains... Will they need to physically visit an office to complete registration?   Thank you

Edited by USNret
Update info

41 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Di

Did you check your spam-folder? 

I had to wait a couple of days between the Registration Successful message and the actual receipt of the username:password.

Yes. CW is the worst. Agent told me I have to go in person to get password now. SNAFU. 

13 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Yes. CW is the worst. Agent told me I have to go in person to get password now. SNAFU. 

your agent sucks.  find a new one or do it yourself.

there is NO need to go in person.

(....unless situation has changed in past 48 hours!)

i did the online form for my girlfriend in english. 

her friend did the form in thai.

there is a 3-5 day wait between "status approved" and receipt of email with ID/PW.

1 hour ago, USNret said:

Sorry, I'm just catching up here. What is the website for a Thai homeowner go to register for the online TM30?  My FIL will do it if we help walk him through the process so we can report staying in his house.  He lives in BKK.  

Is the registration 100% online with scanned documents, or does it require a visit to Immigration to present documents?  Thank you.

(** Edit ** Found this in another thread... Is this where to start?  
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ )

The 2nd part of my question remains... Will they need to physically visit an office to complete registration?   Thank you

HI, your questions answered in post below.

Here is the link to the IO TM30 Website regristration >  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

Apart from filling in the required data, you also need to upload a scan of the house-book and a front-back copy of owner's ID-card.  Then submit.  When the information provided is complete and correct, you will get an e-mail on the e-mail account you provided saying that it is successful, and some time later you will receive the username:password.

The whole process from registering to receipt of u:p can take a couple of weeks, but lately there have been reports that it has been considerably sped up and some TVF-members did receive their u:p already next day.

As soon as you have the username:password you can enter the TM30 website and file your TM30.

Filling in and filing the TM30 report online is super simple.  No need to upload any documents, you only need to provide the name of the person staying, sex, birth-date, nationality, passport-number, issue and validity date.  Also the number of the TM6 (the small paper you need to fill in and keep when entering Thailand) needs to be filled in.  Date you arrived also has to be filled in, you can leave the 'check-out' date blank if you do not know when you will be leaving.  That's all.

On the website you can also download a TM30 Excel-file, and it's just a matter of filling the above data in on that Excel-file, which can then be uploaded on the TM30 website, where they appear.

As you keep a copy of the filled-in TM30 Excelsheet, next time you do not need to fill in everything again but only what has changed.  Obviously that will be the arrival date and e.g. if you have left and re-entered the country you will have a new TM-6 with different number. 

When the initial data are filled in, any subsequent stays will only take 2 minutes to fill in and upload.

Note: As the website does not provide a receipt of your TM30 upload, it is useful to make a screenshot of the webpage before you submit, and keep that as evidence when the IO would challenge you on whether you actually did the TM30.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Peter Denis

3 hours ago, RBOP said:

I’m in the same situation. About a month after successful registration still no password 

3 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

I’m in the same situation. About a month after successful registration still no password 

That's strange. I waited long (about 2 months) for the registration successful message.. the login details afterwards I received within 24 hours. Chaeng Wattana

A little over a week ago my wife registered the condo that we rent out in Bangkok.  She received her ID and password within 3 hours.  We were able to login and enter our renters information.  I’m not if this makes a difference but a month ago we registered our house in Chiang Rai.  It took about 5 days to get the user name and password.

2 hours ago, HampiK said:

That's strange. I waited long (about 2 months) for the registration successful message.. the login details afterwards I received within 24 hours. Chaeng Wattana

Not so strange.  My landlord has 12 units in the building.  He has entered all the information correctly and has only received username/passwords for 2 units so far.  2 weeks ago (after approximately two months) he received 6 more “registration successful messages” but still no user name and password.  

He has gone to CW in person to try to sort things out but they didn’t/wouldn’t/couldn’t do anything to help.

I think it’s great that the “system” appears to be working for some people.  However, those people need to understand and accept the fact that it’s NOT working for some of us.  If my landlord only owned one unit, I could understand that there is a possibility that he is not doing something correctly.  But being that he has input the same information for 12 units with 2 being successful, 6 hitting a roadblock after the “registration successful messages” and 4 going absolutely nowhere shows that regardless of the success of some people here, immigration still doesn’t have it’s **** together.

some things are strange.  had given up on our owner applying, we did it ourselves without the owners papers.  we got ID and password.

soon afterward, owner applied and received ID and password on the same property, then forwarded the confirmation email to us.

we now have two ID/PW for the identical address.  i've only logged on and changed the password on the owner's account, but would guess the other is still valid.  didn't try....dinna wanna tempt fate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

some things are strange.  had given up on our owner applying, we did it ourselves without the owners papers.  we got ID and password.

soon afterward, owner applied and received ID and password on the same property, then forwarded the confirmation email to us.

we now have two ID/PW for the identical address.  i've only logged on and changed the password on the owner's account, but would guess the other is still valid.  didn't try....dinna wanna tempt fate.

Fabulous.

glad it worked for you.  Hasn’t worked for me.

Having been rejected via the website, I tried again using the App at the end of August. Just received an email with user name and password, and everything seems to be working fine. This is with CW.

I rent an apartment, and all I uploaded was a copy of the front page of my tenancy agreement and passport. The main difference using the App is that it automatically sets your map position, so maybe best to apply when you are at home.

• Like 1

Can’t say what the problem was that my LL was having.  Perhaps a browser issue?  I just tried to register on my iPad but some fields wouldn’t allow any text to be entered.  Downloaded google chrome and it worked.

had my username and password emailed immediately 

filed my TM30 (hopefully ok being that I arrived back on Friday)

I was kinda looking forward to dumping 800 1baht coins on the desk (in a bag of course) to pay the fine.

26 minutes ago, Chazar said:

id  go  for  satangs

Haha...I wish.  But satangs are hard to come by.  I considered 5 baht coins, but that would be too easy as it would only take a couple minutes to count.  I will be sure to wai the two young ladies who graciously accepted my ฿800 last time I was there and thank them for giving me a place to get rid of my jar of change.

They are certainly coming fast now, today at 12:42 PM I submitted registration in English for my wife (House Owner), an email of confirmation of the registration was nearly immediate, and one minute later at 12:43 PM received the registration successful email complete with USER ID and PASSWORD.

Very Impressed, I do believe Thai Immigration are making a real effort to improve things

Edited by SANSAI
clarify

11 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

had given up on our owner applying, we did it ourselves without the owners papers.  we got ID and password.

11 hours ago, normanx1234 said:

I rent an apartment, and all I uploaded was a copy of the front page of my tenancy agreement and passport. The main difference using the App is that it automatically sets your map position, so maybe best to apply when you are at home.

Useful information, thanks. Although my landlord has now filed a TM30 (and got fined for the privilege), I'd rather file updates myself than keep bothering her every time I travel, in-country at least. 

Registered my wife's details , blue house book and ID uploaded and received a user name and password in about a week. Registered twice but there is no confirmation just a one line entry when you do a search? Hope that's good enough, but will find out when I do my 90 day report next month.

Yes! INSTANTANEOUS! CW (Bangkok). Just registered my GF as House Master (shown as etc in the drop down box). Uploaded her rental contract + front and back of her Thai ID card. 4 files...each under 1 mb. Got the confirmation e-mail back immediately and clicked it. Then got the User name and temp password IMMEDIATELY. Logged in and had to change password. Did that and was redirected back to the login page and was able to log in. All done with Chrome browser on a Windows 10 laptop.

Shocked and awed and actually a bit giddy with excitement that something actually worked for a change! ????

Edited by Skeptic7

4 minutes ago, sangtip2 said:

Can I go to immigration with landlord and file in person or do I have to file online ?

Either, but unless the owner is already registered in the online system, you would have no choice other than a visit to immigration. depending on the office filling in person can be a time consuming affair.

2 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Where do I find the TM30 app for Android?  I don't find anything under "tm30" on Play store.

Its called Section 38, you may need to change to thailand playstore. Links to the APK have been posted in other threads.

image.png.c3da3471971ebfef6241eb01853837bb.png

• Like 1