Four arrested for selling e-cigarettes, baraku in Nonthaburi

rooster59

Four arrested for selling e-cigarettes, baraku in Nonthaburi

By The Nation

800_cfdf07fec37a122.jpg

Police and consumer protection officials arrested four suspects for allegedly selling e-cigarette pipes and chemicals and baraku smoking pipes at a night market in Nonthaburi’s Muang district late on Friday.

Officials from the Office of the Consumer Protection Board sought help from the Ratanathibet Police Station to inspect the Owl Market on bypass road and found four shops selling e-cigarette pipes and chemicals.

The first suspect was identified as Chokchai Jaengnet, 31. Police seized 12 e-cigarette pipes and 60 tubes of chemicals from his shop.

Athisit Thaiwattana, 30, was arrested from the second shop from where officials seized 58 baraku smoking pipes.

Supawat Chutipanyo, 31, was arrested in the third shop where three e-cigarette pipes and 71 tubes of e-cigarette chemicals were seized.

In the fourth shop, Sompop Ruenwai, 30, was arrested and 46 e-cigarette pipes and 32 tubes of chemicals were seized.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30376527

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-09-22

It's the first time I have ever see Thai authorities making a correct decision as that sh44t kills very quickly, you get a fatal lung disease called popcorn lung and you can get in a very short time depending on how much you smoke and what strength. I used it help me stop smoking but used 0 nicotine and hated smoking it so used it very little and I don't hsve much to be concerned about

Archived