Phuket haze eases, warning remains in effect

webfact

Phuket haze eases, warning remains in effect

By Tanyaluk Sakoot

1569297509_1-org.jpg

Image: PCD

PHUKET: Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) Chief Thanit Sermkaew this morning (Sept 24) re-issued a health advisory urging people with breathing difficulties, children and the elderly to stay indoors as the haze from Indonesian forest fires continue to affect Phuket.

“Although I have not received any reports of people suffering serious health effects arriving at hospitals I have ordered all main government hospitals to have the appropriate equipment prepared to help people,” Chief Thanit said.

“People with heart or lung conditions are urged to please be careful. If your chest begins to hurt, or if you develop a headache or it becomes difficult to breath, please see a doctor,” he added.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-haze-eases-warning-remains-in-effect-72998.php#KiOxBiHvvcDDQSil.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-09-24

On 9/24/2019 at 11:12 AM, webfact said:

have ordered all main government hospitals to have the appropriate equipment prepared to help people,” Chief Thanit said.

Good  job "Chief Wiggum"  I  nor  the hospital would never  have though of that, a  good  "ordering"  is always the way to go.

Archived