Demi Moore reveals she was raped aged 15

snoop1130

Demi Moore reveals she was raped aged 15

2531.jpg

Demi Moore has just released a memoir Photograph: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

Demi Moore has said she was raped at the age of 15 in her home, by a man who claimed to have paid her mother $500.

The Hollywood star, 56, made the allegation during a candid interview on Good Morning America to discuss her memoir, Inside Out.

Speaking to Diane Sawyer, she said she came home to find the older man, who knew her mother, in her apartment.

After he had raped her, Moore alleges he said her mother had sold her to him. In the book, she writes: “It was rape. And a devastating betrayal, revealed by the man’s cruel question: how does it feel to be whored by your mother for $500?”

Full Story: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/sep/24/demi-moore-reveals-she-was-raped-aged-15-in-new-memoir

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

WOW - someone is talking of Rape at 15 years old and at least 3 notorious members well known for their bigoted misogyny were unable to help themselves... 

well said ! Deflecting away from the rape of a child is disgusting! Good on ya for saying what you have loud and clear ! As a man I'm sick to my guts at the way some of my gender think and behave.

Archived