U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

webfact

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Ok, let's see....he was born rich, has no history of service to others, has no experience or qualifications to be President, has many business failures, has many links to criminals, defies precedents of financial transparency, offends and betrays allies, praises autocrats....

I tried, I can think of nothing good about Trump. 

Come on now.

The way he carries on its a good thing he had bone spurs or corporal chaos could have caused all sorts of problems.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Ok, let's see....he was born rich, has no history of service to others, has no experience or qualifications to be President, has many business failures, has many links to criminals, defies precedents of financial transparency, offends and betrays allies, praises autocrats....

it' because  you're "totally unequipped to handle the genius of  (your) great president." LOL 

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

He doesn't scratch his balls in public? Or does he?

8 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Hitchens' razor applies. The burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded.

Common sense applies over Hitchen's razor.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

A lot of, but not all, liberals are stuck in that endless loop.  And try as one may you just can't get them out of it.  Mostly because they don't want to get out of it.

Look who's spouting off about being stuck on an endless loop!  If the shoe fits, wear it!

• Thanks 1

Army Officer Who Heard Trump’s Ukraine Call Reported Concerns

" A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a “sense of duty,” he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.

He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/politics/Alexander-Vindman-trump-impeachment.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Thanks 1

On October 17, Moody's Aanalytica predicted that Trump would win the  2020 election,  Stating that it wass "Trump's to lose": https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/trump-moodys-analytics-2020-election-model/index.html .  Moody's has been correct in their predictions since 1980 except for one, the 2016 fiasco, where voter turn out blew their prediction out of the water. 

Now this article did come from CNN, which many on here classify anything that they report as "Fake News", and there is was nothing in their models about the ongoing impeachment proceedings.  They went on to say that a very large Democratic turnout could also sway the  results, in two of the three models, economy, stock market and unemployment, that they averaged to come up with the predictions.

If you are a Yank, like me,  make sure that you get your absentee ballot. The most important states, that threw Trump over the line, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively, mostly due to the Democratic "couch potato, attitude on election day since all of the polls had Clinton as a shoe in!  Laziness in 2020 could have us posting about Trump for another four years.

I used to be a Republican when the party promoted policies that I believed in but now the GOP promotes whatever Trump tweets in the morning that could change by the end of the day.  My uncle actually was a four term Senator from Delaware.  Now I would support anybody that had some values since Trump's only concerns is himself.

Edited by wayned
  • Like 2