"Billy" murder case sees 70% progress

rooster59

"Billy" murder case sees 70% progress

supawadee wangsri

93d39b4fa58359ae2b27ac85cd3a431f_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) -The investigation into the murder of Mr Porlajee "Billy" Rakchongcharoen, leader of the Karen people at Pong Luek-Bang Kloi village, has progressed by more than 70 percent. The authorities are examining the bone found inside an oil drum under the suspension bridge at Kaeng Krachan National Park. It is expected to take two weeks before the results of scientific tests are known.

After a meeting to follow up on the murder case of Mr. Porlajee, Police Lieutenant Colonel Kornrawach Panpraphakorn, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), disclosed that the DSI is trying to finish the investigation by December 3, 2019, and it has to be very careful. At this time, there are 5-6 working groups searching for Mr Porlajee’s lost belongings including a motorcycle, a camera and a backpack, while also interrogating witnesses, searching for other relevant witnesses and collecting information in areas under investigation. No additional summons has been issued.

Twenty bone fragments were found at the crime scene but only eight of them have been examined. The process takes longer than tissue examination. It is expected to take two weeks for the results to be known.

The National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) will submit its documents on the investigation into the operations of park officials, related to negligence under Section 157, to the DSI in two weeks.

nnd.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2019-09-29

I have worked on real murder investigations and “completeness” is never measured, especially in percentages.

investigation is only the evidence gathering part of the case, then there is case preparation and finally the presentation in court of the evidence if there is a case to answer. 

Only after the evidence has been tested in court and a verdict pronounced, and appealed if necessary, can an investigation be said to be complete, and even then may be reopened if new evidence comes to light.

The statement makes no sense except in la la land.

20 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I just looked up to the top of my iPad, and the battery level reads 70%. True. I expect the iPad to be drained by 7pm this evening.

I shall keep all interested readers posted on the progress.

That’s how  they came up with 70%.

They needed a number. They looked at battery level and it said 70.

” Oh, that looks like a good number” !

8 minutes ago, neeray said:

That’s how  they came up with 70%.

They needed a number. They looked at battery level and it said 70.

” Oh, that looks like a good number” !

It's at 76% atm. I'll have an update for you at lunchtime. 

Archived