Day Trip BKK- SIN- BKK

I have a few errands in SIN to do (see bank in Changi AP and meet a friend who on transit that day):

want to leave BKK in the morning, come back same day evening: any probs with Thai immigration because of such a day trip? I live in TH on 365d retirement extension

Anybody ever did this?

Edited by thurien

1 hour ago, glegolo said:

WHY should it even be an issue?????

Just get your re entry permit, and you are of course allowed to go outside Thailand, and come back, even if it is just for a minute..

glegolo

thanks; but I believe in the axiom "never be sure about TH immi..."

3 hours ago, thurien said:

I have a few errands in SIN to do (see bank in Changi AP and meet a friend who on transit that day):

want to leave BKK in the morning, come back same day evening: any probs with Thai immigration because of such a day trip? I live in TH on 365d retirement extension

No problem whatsoever as long as you obtain a re-entry permit before leaving to protect your extension. You can get one from your local immigration office anytime before you travel, or at the airport on the way out.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 8:12 AM, glegolo said:

WHY should it even be an issue?????

Just get your re entry permit, and you are of course allowed to go outside Thailand, and come back, even if it is just for a minute..

glegolo

I always have a 1yr multiple re-entry: pay once and forget about it

• Like 1