Question about True move H

Duke30

Hello Thaivisa community,

i have a question about True Move H, it’s about how old you have to be for a postpaid contract.

my situation is like this, I went to the True shop because my aunts daughter wanted to have internet package on her phone. She didn’t have her ID with her, so the true shop person told me she can use mine too. Ended up that the contract is under my name ????.

For myself I pay monthly the internet fiber 1GB and my true H internet package , around 2100฿

Why I want to change the ownership of the number is because my aunts daughter is not Reliable and has no responsibility. It’s always a fuss to tell her every month to pay her own bill and I can’t be bother with it. Her mother is the same ...... her mother is blacklisted from AIS, true and so on ????. Thai style, when they pay late and then those providers come and cut it off. Ends up they have to pay a bigger amount to get the internet back up. 
So in short I can’t rely on her daughter.

Internet 5GB with 120mins cost only 459฿ and she always complain that her internet is slow and so on. She ends up also top up internet and paying another 200-300฿ extra each month. Her daughter used to use the 1 year 4G 4mb package, cost around 1899฿ and you had unlimited internet. I bought it for her birthday and the package was for only a year. Because she was to lazy in remembering a new number, she didn’t wanted to change the number and said she is able to pay herself the 500฿ a month. Guess what? After 3-4 months of using it she said she would like to get the 1 year internet SIM card again with new number. And of course me half farang(Thai-German)that has responsibility try to tell her that a contract is a contract. ???? 

as you can see I can’t be bothered with it and want to get this pesky number that belongs to my aunts daughter out of my name. True customer support said that is possible but they have to check with their law team about the age. In Germany or Europe you would have to be a Certain age to have a contract under your name.

So anyone knows what is the minimum age or does it even exit?

true said they will call me back, but maybe you guys are quicker ????.

would like to know before I go to the true shop as their English isn’t that good ????

thank you again for any help and advise

7A43A1AE-66CA-4D90-884C-8BEBE59A3856.thumb.jpeg.b7968c15ea3ae33be5baf9676d21b86d.jpg

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

can't you just cancel the existing service that's in your name....

And then, either let the girl handle matters for a new service on her own, or if you choose, buy for her the 1 year 4Mbps service as a one-time purchase payment?

Hmmm....

Her daughter used to use the 1 year 4G 4mb package, cost around 1899฿ and you had unlimited internet. I bought it for her birthday and the package was for only a year. 

For certain regions(Isaan) DTAC and Truemove H have unlimited 4 Mbps and unlimited calls for 150 per month.

10 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

can't you just cancel the existing service that's in your name....

And then, either let the girl handle matters for a new service on her own, or if you choose, buy for her the 1 year 4Mbps service as a one-time purchase payment?

Not possible as it’s still on her 4th month. So still 8 months to go.

BTW 

i went today to the shop and have to come again tomorrow 

What you need:

ID from her father or mother

ID from her(aunts daughter)

blue book home registration from her father and also her. They don’t take copies ......

A written statement that her parents allow her to make a contract, signed aswell. 
ID from me

15 minutes ago, Duke30 said:

BTW 

i went today to the shop and have to come again tomorrow 

What you need:

ID from her father or mother

ID from her(aunts daughter)

blue book home registration from her father and also her. They don’t take copies ......

A written statement that her parents allow her to make a contract, signed aswell. 
ID from me

You should delete all of your attached pics. You attempts to cover phone and ID numbers have failed in every case.

Archived