House Designs.

House construction & Architect.

Hi. I just bought 1 rai oustside Ao Nang. Hope to start building this year. But where can I find an Architect, design or pictures? I have search the internet for weeks, but cant find anything. It seams that the first person that has a wheelbarrow is architect, constructor and constractor! My Thai "wife-to-be" is laid back;"don´t wullly, we find one when start"!

I looking for a combination of cement and wood. I like the traditional Thai houses.

Help!!

There are quite a number of house plans available in books in the larger bookstores. The text will be in Thai, but the dimensions will be in centimetres so you will have a good idea of scale.

/Edit - there are some house plans (in Thai) available on this government website.

Edited by Jai Dee
Link added

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I just bought 1 rai oustside Ao Nang. Hope to start building this year. But where can I find an Architect, design or pictures? I have search the internet for weeks, but cant find anything. It seams that the first person that has a wheelbarrow is architect, constructor and constractor! My Thai "wife-to-be" is laid back;"don´t wullly, we find one when start"!

I looking for a combination of cement and wood. I like the traditional Thai houses.

Help!!

Hi, Only just noted your request for help in construcing a house; I can offered you a complete service from design, planning to construction and I have houses which we have already constructed here in Krabi to show you, we trade under our reputation for quality and have references available the service is guarantied. You can contact me on 0872 836 229.

Help!!

Hi, Only just noted your request for help in construcing a house; I can offered you a complete service from design, planning to construction and I have houses which we have already constructed here in Krabi to show you, we trade under our reputation for quality and have references available the service is guarantied. You can contact me on 0872 836 229.

Help!!

Hi Harry, not sure about down in Krabi, but up here in Pattaya there is a shortage of decent archtects, I usally advise customers to go to the decent guys in BKK.

If your thinking of having a up-market high quality house built? PM me, I run a firm of project managers up here in Pattaya

• 2 weeks later...

Help!!

Thats interesting. I will be in Krabi end of May. Call you to let you see some drawings I have collected.

Help!!

Thats interesting. I will be in Krabi end of May. Call you to let you see some drawings I have collected.

Help!!

My business partner is a Thai Civil Enineer, we can draw to your specification and obtain planning permision as well as a full service. I look forward to meeting you towards the end of may or anytime. We are well know in Krabi for reliability and have references.

my address is 273 Nung Nut Bay, Sai Thai, Krabi town not far from Tara Park.

call me anytime 0872 836 229

Help!!

Dear Harrymand

I am managing since 4 years an Architecture and Project Management company in Bangkok providing costumer related professional services. We successfull realized several projects all over Thailand and are high interested to learn more about your intention in building a House. Our vast experiences, qualifications and services will ensure a smooth and controlled Design and Construction process.

I am looking forward to submit more details regarding our services and references if you are interested. You can contact me on my mobile phone (081 - 904 50 10) or by e-mail ([email protected]).

Best regards

Markus

Help!!

Take a look at www.thai-land-house.com

• 2 weeks later...

Help!!

Take a look at www.thai-land-house.com

Try Ton Company or Krabi Consultants, both in Ao Nang, western managed with many years of building experience with projects for reference and most imortantly, legally registered with all the correct licenses. Beware of local builders or westerners that aren't licensed, they will be gone in a flash at the first sight of a problem.