James Franco faces legal action over sexual misconduct allegations

snoop1130

James Franco faces legal action over sexual misconduct allegations

_109098588_francogetty.jpg

GETTY IMAGES

Actor James Franco is being sued for sexual misconduct by two former students at his acting and film school.

They allege that the Hollywood star engaged in "sexually-charged behaviour towards female students".

He is accused of abusing his position by pushing female students into taking part in sex scenes and "dangling the opportunity for roles" in his films.

The Pineapple Express and 127 Hours actor denies the claims, which his lawyer said were "ill-informed".

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49931783

• Like 1

Sexual harassment must be severely punished. But on the other hand, there are many women out there looking to jump into bed and offer their meeooWs, plainly to boost their careers or other benefits....and when things don't work their way, they whime on the current #MeeToo trend....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Sexual harassment must be severely punished. But on the other hand, there are many women out there looking to jump into bed and offer their meeooWs, plainly to boost their careers or other benefits....and when things don't work their way, they whime on the current #MeeToo trend....

got some stats for that, or just the usual hot air?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Sexual harrassment is not sexual assault. I leave it to others more qualified to determine such things, as well as any "punishment" to be administered. "MeToo" is another name for ATM.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:52 PM, observer90210 said:

do you also ask for stats before using a condom or not ? or are you just another troll ?

You made a claim that many women have sex to forward their careers, and when it doesn't work out they cry 'metoo', I was asking if you have any evidence for this e.g. actual reliable news stories, stats etc. I don't know what condoms have to do with it?

I could also make the argument that your op was troll like, since you make an extraordinary claim meant to get a reaction.... just saying ????

Edited by PremiumLane
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 2:24 AM, PremiumLane said:

You made a claim that many women have sex to forward their careers, and when it doesn't work out they cry 'metoo', I was asking if you have any evidence for this e.g. actual reliable news stories, stats etc. I don't know what condoms have to do with it?

I could also make the argument that your op was troll like, since you make an extraordinary claim meant to get a reaction.... just saying ????

Of course there are no stats, as not all the women that use sex to forward their careers moans on MeToo about it, but if anyone  thinks it doesn't go on they haven't been paying attention.