Hotels In Nan Rong...?

jaede

I am looking for guesthouses or hotels in Nan Rong.... Anybody have any suggestions??? As really dont want to stay with my girlfriends parents at their vey basic home.

Cheers :o

There are a few decent hotels /resorts in Nang Rong and about, if you have transportation C&C resort is on highway 24 just outside Nang Rong and Phopsook (or Hopsook ) at the entrance to Nang Rong near the bus terminal.

Both have good restaurants a/c rooms internet ETC.

Within the town there are a few guesthouses for lower budgets but still nice.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys the info will sure help... :o I am a bit daunted :D:D by the idea of going to such a quiet rural area after being a city boy all my life!!!

in these parts, nangrong IS "the big city" why, it even has a set of traffic lights! next nearest set of traffic lights is about 30km away. can really recommend the c+c (cabbages and condoms or c-bird as they call it) but i think you will be bored in any one of the resorts or "hotels" in this area. rather stay in the basic stuff the family has to offer. there is never a dull moment in the villages, and though you may not be too comfortable, at least you wont be bored. gotta get used to using a squat-toilet and waking au at 4.00am, but it is worth the experience

welcome to isaan!

I am looking for guesthouses or hotels in Nan Rong.... Anybody have any suggestions??? As really dont want to stay with my girlfriends parents at their vey basic home.

Cheers :o

I understand where your coming from,but please do urself a favour and stay at the parents home,you will have a ball and not a dull moment, a very basic home in issan however basic is very clean if this is your concern? lack of sleeping space or beds? improvise and make the best of it,dont forget you go to a village and say hello and thankyou but i am off to a hotel tonight might not go down too well ? there have welcomed you to there home and all there have,dont blow it going to a hotel. just my advice.

• 2 years later...

we recommend Nangronghotel (nangronghotel.com) Nangrong hotel is located in the centre of Nangrong in Buriram. These hotel is easy to go to everywhere of nangrong. In the morning, 150 M. far from hotel to morning market. In The evening 50M far from hotel to Night plaza and 7-11. It 's very clean room, quiet place and Free wi-fi. We love it. Nangrong is the center of tourist attraction such as Phanomrung Historical Park, Muangtam sanctuary, Group of Prasat Tamuan .

post-88864-1249921014_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...