Every Man Should Read This.......

Luckydog

Even though there are no actual bones in a boner, it is possible to break one's penis. To understand how this incredibly rare and painful event can occur, we first need to review a little (or not so little) penile anatomy. The shaft of the penis is comprised of two chambers of spongy tissue, the corpora cavernosa, which run along the inside length of the penis. Erections occur when, in response to physical and/or mental triggers, the nerves of the penis signal the surrounding muscles to relax, allowing blood to pour into the corpora cavernosa. A thick membrane surrounding the corpora cavernosa, the tunica albuginea, keeps the blood that is being pumped into those spongy chambers from being able to escape. The result — a stiffer, larger, and more rigid rod. Although your erect penis may feel rock-hard, it is still flesh and blood.

Penile fractures occur when an erect penis is thrust against a harder, less flexible object. This could happen if someone enthusiastically plunges and pumps his penis into a partner, or a pillow let's say, and misses or "over-runs" the intended opening and instead hits a pubic bone, headboard, or other hard surface. If the object is hard enough, and the erect penis is thrust with enough force, that thick membrane surrounding the corpora cavernosa can tear, causing an audible "cracking" sound, abrupt loss of erection, severe pain and bruising, and a penis that is typically "bent" to one side or the other.

Penile fractures are a medical emergency and must be evaluated and treated immediately. In severe cases, it is possible to damage the urethra, interfering with urination. Treatment for penile fractures consists of immediate evaluation, and, most often, surgical intervention to repair the tunica albuginea and restore or preserve erectile function and the ability to pass urine. Similar to other fractures, the sooner the broken part is "set," the less likely permanent damage and misshapenness will result.

Even though many penile fractures can be fixed, it's probably safer and more pleasurable to focus on finesse rather than force when working and playing with an erection.

Again, broken penises are really hard to come by, so try not to let stories about this highly unlikely occurrence stand in the way of the happiness that your erect penis might bring to you and others.

so you broke yor penis?... But you want to know if someone else have done same....Yes?

Good luck in getting an answer..

SeeYa

Ignore the Ads above for cures for Peyronies Disease they dont work!!!! :o Nignoy

Even though...

Luckydog, are you planning on treating us to one page after another of your 1,247-page medical textbook? Have you considered the possibility that you might be violating copyrights? Even if you are copying and pasting from web pages – in your OP from http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2382.html – this risk exists.

--

Maestro

Even though...

Luckydog, are you planning on treating us to one page after another of your 1,247-page medical textbook? Have you considered the possibility that you might be violating copyrights? Even if you are copying and pasting from web pages – in your OP from http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2382.html – this risk exists.

--

Maestro

Not from a text book maestro so don't worry on my account.

Just thought it would be of some interest to you guys......if not. Don't bother to read it.....

Just thought it would be of some interest to you guys...

i think it's a very interesting topic. of course a wee bit less interesting than the story covering that bag of rice which toppled over last Christmas in a northern Manchuria warehouse. but still...

:o

Edited by Dr. Naam

...the story covering that bag of rice which toppled over last Christmas in a northern Manchuria warehouse.

Yes, I remember that story. Big headline on the front page of the International Herald Tribune. A quarter-page in the international news section of the Italian “Corriere della Sera”. I didn’t see any follow-up on it. Has it ever been found out what caused that bag to topple?

--

Maestro

...the story covering that bag of rice which toppled over last Christmas in a northern Manchuria warehouse.

Yes, I remember that story. Big headline on the front page of the International Herald Tribune. A quarter-page in the international news section of the Italian “Corriere della Sera”. I didn’t see any follow-up on it. Has it ever been found out what caused that bag to topple?

--

Maestro

they found out but chinese authorities are suppressing the details and don't want the media to expand on it. however, from best informed sources the third cousin-in-law of our housemaid learned that an old weird foreign retired male rat (from Outer Mongolia) was refused sex by a virginal manchurian rat maiden. in utmost frustration he tried to rape a rice bag, broke his penis but somehow punched the bag during the procedure.

as the bag lost slowly rice grains from its lower part, gravity made the upper part top heavy and... voilà... the bag toppled over.

Next you will be telling us that your xrse is cracked or that you wife's xussy has a hole in it.

You sure need to see a doctor !!!

i second that advice! plastic surgeons are able to accomplish more difficult things nowadays. stitchin up cracks and holes is done by surgeon apprentices during their breakfast breaks with the left hand while holding a sandwich in their right hand.

broken penises however are fixed by fully certified surgeons as the jobs are a bit more complicated.

--

Maestro

they found out but chinese authorities are suppressing the details and don't want the media to expand on it. however, from best informed sources the third cousin-in-law of our housemaid learned that an old weird foreign retired male rat (from Outer Mongolia) was refused sex by a virginal manchurian rat maiden. in utmost frustration he tried to rape a rice bag, broke his penis but somehow punched the bag during the procedure.

as the bag lost slowly rice grains from its lower part, gravity made the upper part top heavy and... voilà... the bag toppled over.

Slightly different details to the story I head :o

Bag struck in dark by a short-sighted unlucky dog with erect penis leading to

Fractures to penis & bag structure.

Regards

:D

• 2 weeks later...
One of the office girls just passing by just asked if I was feeling OK.

I was visibly wincing whilst reading this thread.

:D

What did she say when you told her? :o

If she did say anything, I would not put much stock in it as many women suffer from from what is known as 'penis envy' ! :D

I work with a guy from Malayasia (late twenties) who has a largish English GF, last year he took three weeks hush hush sick leave, on his return it leaked out that the cause was a broken penis. During a heavy session of reverse cowboy, she bounced a little too hard and out of phase, he said there was a little pop! ...and then a hel_l of a lot of pain.

Short hospital stay and three months of ZERO penial activity, and he's back in the saddle.

I suggested retiring his GF, "....no I like 'em big 'n' white looking!"

I work with a guy from Malayasia (late twenties) who has a largish English GF, last year he took three weeks hush hush sick leave, on his return it leaked out that the cause was a broken penis. During a heavy session of reverse cowboy, she bounced a little too hard and out of phase, he said there was a little pop! ...and then a hel_l of a lot of pain.

Short hospital stay and three months of ZERO penial activity, and he's back in the saddle.

I suggested retiring his GF, "....no I like 'em big 'n' white looking!"

Three months? He must have been given something to keep depress arousal. :o