Wife Has Problem With Motorcycle Driver

ZhangYimou

Am I right this thread involves someone who is scared a lesbian moto taxi will assassinate their girlfriend?

If so, please pass me the crack pipe.

Seems so. And there's even a couple of idiots that are agreeing with him! Can you pass it to me, when you're finished? :o:D

You can have someone start a topic about chopping his hand off to get rid of a hangnail and there will always be one or two posters replying in agreement. :D

Hearing this, I do not feel too comfortable on the back of a motorcycle with someone who might hate my guts for reasons unknown.

The same old story thread after thread.

Read through this board and get the message. Thais don't like foreigners and don't want you in Thailand. I lived there for 2 years and still have to go back from time to time.(unfortunately).

Personally, I would never take a motorcycle taxi for this reason. There are other ways to get around (and cheaper).

Read through this board and get the message. Thais don't like foreigners and don't want you in Thailand. I lived there for 2 years and still have to go back from time to time.(unfortunately).

Aren't you in Cambodia yet? :D:o:D

Bloody broken record.

Yes. And loving it.

Yes. And loving it.

So much fun that you manage to find time to post the exact same whines about Thailand day after day after day after day after......

Like a divorced guy still obsessed with his ex-wife. :D

Edited by cdnvic

So much fun that you manage to find time to post the exact same whines about Thailand day after day after day after day after......

Like a divorced guy still obsessed with his ex-wife. :o

DGOZ leaving Thailand for Cambodia does have the interesting statistical effect of raising the IQs of both countries. :-)

In a similar vein, maybe I should start hanging out for free at the company I used to work at, hated and quit working there as a result, simply to 'see how things are going'.

Aren't you in Cambodia yet? :D:D :D

Yes. And loving it.

Like a divorced guy still obsessed with his ex-wife. :D

dgoz - you tried Thailand for a couple of years and it wasn't your cup of tea. It seems now you're happy somewhere else; that's great. However, your continued slagging of Thailand comes off as being very immature; like "my dad can beat up your dad"....."my country is better than your country"....... :o

Give it a rest. Cambodia sounds great; if I wasn't in a long-term relationship with a Thai lady I would like to check it out myself (NOT that I'm unhappy here).

:bah:

there are three or four motorcycle drivers who service our apartment on a quiet soi. they do not wear the orange jackets, and I assume they pay money to service our apartment. we've never had a problem with any of them. last night my wife goes downstairs, however she is going in a different direction and wants to take a taxi. She says that the lesbian motorcycle driver then made a string of very nasty comments about her to the other motorcycle driver. Now she says that we have to move and she is very angry that someone she doesnt know and has never wronged would speak in such a way with her. Hearing this, I do not feel too comfortable on the back of a motorcycle with someone who might hate my guts for reasons unknown. As we live on a quiet soi, it would be quite hard for us to ignore or avoid her. It usually takes 5-10 minutes to get a taxi, and doing so everytime we want to go out is going to be a nightmare.

I suppose she could try to smooth things over with her... but when one person is so irrational how well can you smooth things over? It is not as though my wife did anything to provoke this.

Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe the Lesbian motor cycle taxi chick has some older farang friends with young wives.

Be careful. This driver could be a sanstransbian ( a man trying to look like a woman who wants to be a man. They are known as the 'fourth sex' and are often dangerous gang members.

I suggest an apology and a large tip ASAP. Better to make a friend than lose an apartment.

Is this like... a "mankrateoy" :o:D:D:D

Bloody broken record.

:D:D:bah::bah:

Like a divorced guy still obsessed with his ex-wife. :o

DGOZ leaving Thailand for Cambodia does have the interesting statistical effect of raising the IQs of both countries. :-)

In a similar vein, maybe I should start hanging out for free at the company I used to work at, hated and quit working there as a result, simply to 'see how things are going'.

:D lol. The shight in whining armour keeps returning to have another joust at the monkey on his back, don't he?

I had to chuckle at this observation. Three birds with one stone. I salute you steveromagnino.

It is one of those rare phenomena like crossing the international dateline from west to east and arriving the day before you left.

I had to chuckle at this observation. Three birds with one stone. I salute you steveromagnino.

It is one of those rare phenomena like crossing the international dateline from west to east and arriving the day before you left.

Excuse me. Just woke up. Is this the thread about the dangers of letting first cousins marry?