To be married to a thai girl.

Johnt

I will fight for you my dear, not fight you?

when I say please to you, why you get angry?

why I have to up every morning 6 o.clock?

Why so many girls change dramatic when they start live abroad?

So many ask me for make a connection to a thai girl, but you know what.  Let the girl stay in Thailand, best for you, best for her. I know you can be lucky to find the 1 out of 100 but thats so difficult.

A lot of my friends married thai girls when we were in the military there and brought them home. Some were bar girls and some weren't, but for the most part once they came to the States everything was cool. They loved being here and still take great care of their men. Most of them are still married and still happy. They go back to LOS every 2 or 3 years for vacations. So there will be a lot of us moving back in about 5 more years or so. Hopefully you explained a little bit about the real word to your lady before  moving. You have to remember most of what they know they learned from pictures in magazines or in movies. How long did you know her before taking her away? :cool:

:o LIKE THEY SAY YOU CAN TAKE THE THAI OUT OF HER COUNTRY BUT NEVER EVER THE COUNTRY OUT OF HER...

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE STATES FOR OVER 30 YEARS NOW...THAI TV IS ON ALL DAY....THAI MAGS AND NEWSPAPERS SENT ALL THE TIME....THAI FOOD EATEN EVERY

DAY....NEVER MISS A BIG EVENT AT THE LOCAL TEMPLE...MOSTLY THAI SPOKEN AROUND THE HOUSE...SO FAR SO GOOD....NEXT YEAR WE WILL MOVE BACK TO GOOD OLD THAILAND....DO YOU THINK I,M READY???

i married a lady from buriram three years ago. we live in the uk. i hate england she loves it, i hate english food she loves it.i want to speak thai she loves to only speak english. she cooks the best traditional roast dinner as good as my mothers,she want to go holiday in england i want to go out to spend time in her village she was brought up in. she still take very good care of me. all the usual things that girls here in england do not even understand. i only gets better to be honest, the only thing is she really does hate early mornings. i am sure she only gets up that early in thailand because of all the bloody chicken crowing and dogs barking and of course the temple loud speakers. :o

So...OK.

Marrying a Thai can be a good thing:)

But there is also a lot of my culture that I severely want to keep hold of-Like STAG NIGHTS. After all. What is the point of getting married to anyone (Thai or not) if you can't celebrate your last night of freedom from compromise?

Please tell me that the naturalisation process is Bi-directional.

If I got married in Thailand....

Would all the Thai men come to the stag night; like the entire Thai population go to weddings?

Would the most senior members of the stag party (usually the bride and grooms fathers) put a wedge behind the bar as it is my custom to do?

What would they say if I suggested that the brides sister went to work in Pat Pong to save up for the family to go to the British reception? :o

Don't know how to answer. My wife is Vietnamese and there's a world of difference between the two.

When I took her to penang to get her a visa renewal,the embassy/consulate guy said to me with a smile, " why you no have thai girl?" to which I replied, "I have many thai girls", but Vietnam girl is for wife" to which he then smiled and said " I understand".

Mr Vietnam

:o

Don't know how to answer. My wife is Vietnamese and there's a world of difference between the two.

When I took her to penang to get her a visa renewal,the embassy/consulate guy said to me with a smile, " why you no have thai girl?" to which I replied, "I have many thai girls", but Vietnam girl is for wife" to which he then smiled and said " I understand".

Mr Vietnam

:o

OK.

Replace the words Thai and Thailand with Vietnemese and Vietnam then!

Hi Guys, with ref to MARKOINBANGKOK.

Your postings are all very funny & clever but please, as been discussed in other topics about thai girls/bar girls not being the same as each other, don't tar all us farang girls with the same brush. Some of us are nice too!  :laugh: