Shooting at Nakhon Pathom pub over a woman

webfact

Shooting at Nakhon Pathom pub over a woman

447807.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Police were called to a pub in Nakhon Pathom in central Thailand after reports that a man had been shot about 1.15 am this morning. 

When the Phuttamonthon constabulary arrived at the scene three victims had already been taken to hospital. One had been shot, another had a head wound and a third had been hit with a stainless steel tray. 

Witnesses said that two groups of friends had been trying to chat up the same woman before an argument broke out. 

20191017_013659_00_01_07_27_Still003.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

A fist fight ensued outside before they went back inside. 

Then one man came back and started firing a gun. Three shots rang out as those being fired upon sought refuge under tables in the pub. 

Investigations continue.

Source: Picture: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-17

i blame the the woman for this.????

Surely she must have known all involved are males with penises just as small as their egos.

If she was removed, everyone would have had a great drunken night, so YUP i blame the woman????

1 minute ago, BestB said:

i blame the the woman for this.????

Surely she must have known all involved are males with penises just as small as their egos.

If she was removed, everyone would have had a great drunken night, so YUP i blame the woman????

Its not too healthy to take such an interest in other mens penis size .

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Witnesses said that two groups of friends had been trying to chat up the same woman before an argument broke out

Ah, reminds me of the army town I grew up in. But people would throw punches and not shoot guns at each other. It's not as easy to fire a gun at someone when there are far fewer accessible and the laws are much, much stricter. 

Archived