Arrested for eating?

Greyhat

Random thought as I saw some poppy seed bread rolls today.

Since people can be urine tested for drugs seemingly at random and given that poppy seeds can cause a positive drug test. You could be imprisoned for eating anything laced with these seeds, right?

I sincerely doubt a reasonable explanation would suffice in this situation, would it?

29 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Since people can be urine tested for drugs seemingly at random and given that poppy seeds can cause a positive drug test. You could be imprisoned for eating anything laced with these seeds, right?

Been wandering around here for 10+ years now.

Never been tested, it's not on my list of major worries.

I also take big tubes of toothpaste with me when I fly, they've never questioned that either.

24 minutes ago, thequietman said:

If you are that worried, then best to go all in!

Take that line of coke, inject that heroin, smoke that dubbie and get yourself some yaba.

If they're gonna arrest you, then better to do it BIG. ????

Dubbie huh, ahahahhaa.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I also take big tubes of toothpaste with me when I fly, they've never questioned that either.

Da Roadrunner was stopped at the airport and had his toothpaste confiscated. As an old and toothless animal, they thought I had secreted something else in the toothpaste. Meanwhile, a Muslim wearing a one piece white smock you could have hidden a rocket launcher up, was allowed through without inspection.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:26 AM, DaRoadrunner said:

Da Roadrunner was stopped at the airport and had his toothpaste confiscated. As an old and toothless animal, they thought I had secreted something else in the toothpaste. Meanwhile, a Muslim wearing a one piece white smock you could have hidden a rocket launcher up, was allowed through without inspection.

In Saudi I saw them harassing an Indian guest worker by squeezing all the toothpaste out of the tube and giving the tube back to him.

No wonder people been there "don't like" them.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:26 PM, DaRoadrunner said:

Thai customs confiscated my lightbulb.....

Archived