Sunbelts Non-imm B Sponsor Service

Hello, I'm currently staying in Thailand, Chiang Mai, on a 3 month non-imm o visa, single entry.

I would like to stay here for longer, maybe permanent. I'm not over 50, nor do I have work

in Thailand, so I need to consider other options.

I see on Sunbelts site, where they write the following:

"

1. Aquire the Non - B sponsorship documents by visiting the Sunbelt Asia office. This is a very simple process which takes about 15 mins. A few photocopies of your passport, a few signatures and your on your way. Sunbelt can also process your Visa Sponsorship conveniently via courier although the extra fees will ,of course, be your responsibility.

2. Now that you have your documents you must leave the country.

3. You now submit your documents to the Royal Thai Consulate with your accompanying Visa Application (you get that at the consulate).

"

This does indeed sound like a very simple process, but I read many postings here about

work permit required in addition.

Can anybody confirm that all I need are indeed the documents provided by Sunbelt, and I wil get a multiple-entry

one year visa?

Can I do this in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Thanks,

This is outdated info for our legal department. It used to be rather simple if you qualified but with the current laws we have made it much more complicated.

Recently we had an issue with someone copying our business registration paperwork and inviting applicants we had never met. We have taken steps to rectify that.

It is almost impossible to get a one year multi entry visa based on business in Asia now. In KL, with our invitation paperwork it would be a 0% chance of getting a one year. Even with a work permit, your odds would be 20% or less in KL. Anywhere else in Asia, O% for a multi entry visa! ( Hanoi was ok with a work permit, but they are now, not issuing one year business visas as well)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

This must bhave just stopped as they did for 2 of my Co workers just 1 month ago

A client was just told this last week in Hanoi" You have just gotten the last multi-entry visa that will ever be approved for any more foreigners for business " She was told a exception was made as she had lost her passport and this was a replacement multi entry visa from October( which they could see they issued then.) She had the balance sheets, PND #1, Vat returns, work permit, everything. Previously to this in the past month, Hanoi was getting stricter and stricter to now nada. Bottom-line, Asia is very tough now for visas.

The ironic point is it’s impossible for a foreigner employed by a start-up to get a one year extension of stay based on business, even if they employ 4 Thais per work permit, etc as they need an annual audit to apply at Immigration. In the meantime they must beg the Thai Embassy/Consulate in Asia for a visa to run their business.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com