Selling Pigs 59 Piece Only 50.000 Bht

Isan999

HI First sorry for my bad English.

I live in the province Surin and i have 59 pigs from 25 kg til 70 kg

I wand to sell them in one time for 50.000 Bht.

I think its a good price

6 are about 60 til 70 KG

5 are about 40 KG

48 are about 25 til 35 KG

I need to leaf to my home Country

Pleas I hope somebody can help me out

tel. 0816263806

Or somebody have phone number from slaughterhouse in province Surin

THX

I have just spoken to several Thai friends in the farming community in Khon Kaen and they have all just informed me that these little piggies of yours should be no more than 500 THB or so a piece. They would like to offer you 30,000 for a quick sale after first having a look see at their quality. Price to include delivery.

PM me if you want to sell.

I have just spoken to several Thai friends in the farming community in Khon Kaen and they have all just informed me that these little piggies of yours should be no more than 500 THB or so a piece. They would like to offer you 30,000 for a quick sale after first having a look see at their quality. Price to include delivery.

I think you don't tel your friends the good way because this are not littel pigs

Littel pigs are about 6 weeks old and them are about 15 till 20 kg

and the Pryce from littel pigs is 800 thb a piece 3 months before it was more than 1000 thb

the answer is no thx. really i wand 50.000 Thb

i can sell them her for that Pryce and i can sell them for more to but the problems is that them don't can pay me now.

Hi Casanundra

As a pig raiser I can tell you that piglets (weaners) of 30 days (they weigh 6-10kg) were selling last year at Bt1,000 but are now going for Bt500. Isan999 's pigs are worth the 70,000 baht he originally wanted when he posted in the Farming Forum (under "Pigs"). As I've told him, I'm way too far from him to be interested myself but would certainly buy them at his new offer of 50,000 baht were I closer. You can see my analysis of their worth in my reply to him in that forum - I suggested he might be better off trying the Issan Forum since folks down his way who have not previously raised pigs may well be interested. His price is a steal. He is not selling weaners - he is selling growers and finishers.

Regards

Khonwan

Hi Casanundra

As a pig raiser I can tell you that piglets (weaners) of 30 days (they weigh 6-10kg) were selling last year at Bt1,000 but are now going for Bt500. Isan999 's pigs are worth the 70,000 baht he originally wanted when he posted in the Farming Forum (under "Pigs"). As I've told him, I'm way too far from him to be interested myself but would certainly buy them at his new offer of 50,000 baht were I closer. You can see my analysis of their worth in my reply to him in that forum - I suggested he might be better off trying the Issan Forum since folks down his way who have not previously raised pigs may well be interested. His price is a steal. He is not selling weaners - he is selling growers and finishers.

Regards

Khonwan

I have made him an offer, the offer still stands, now it is up to my thai family they maybe have been in touch all ready. they are all good weights, and i think worth the money i have offered. maybe my thai family will check em out wed.

I talked to a Thai friend tonight who raises pigs. He is in Loei province so it is a long trip for him to Surin. He is interested and called the number you posted. The lady he talked to asked for 55,000 baht for the lot and told him you had already gone. He declined and I told him I would contact you through the forum. If you have not sold them already he will make you a better offer than previous 30,000 baht delivered for sure. He will pick them up himself.