AliExpress website problems

seajae

for the last couple of weeks the aliexpress website will not load on my computer properly, doesnt happen with any other website just aliexpress, everything that is usually on their home page is listed down the left hand side(text only). I am unable to let aliexpress know because nothing will work properly when clicked on, when I do get another page it is in a foreign language (russian etc), wondering if any other members are having the same problem as the only cause I can think of is they have done work on the website and it is causing problems, this is the sort of thing that happens when pages usually dont load properly(thai visa has done it in the past) due to too much traffic etc but no matter when I try to load the page it just will not load properly, even cleared my history in case it was causing problems, any help would be appreciated

You mentioned history removed but did that include older cookies?  Note home page has a language/currency option that if selected wrong might not display right on all computers.  This happens before you sign on?  I note have Thai flag (although using VPN outside Thailand) and English/USD selected before any log on so that must be set with a cookie.  

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You mentioned history removed but did that include older cookies?  Note home page has a language/currency option that if selected wrong might not display right on all computers.  This happens before you sign on?  I note have Thai flag (although using VPN outside Thailand) and English/USD selected before any log on so that must be set with a cookie.  

their home page is saved and I dont touch any settings, always worked fine until the last couple of weeks but will delete cookies and see what happens

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Just checked for you, all ok for me on Firefox latest version.

thanks mate