Problems Registering My Property Online For Immigration

Hi everyone, I am attempting to register my condo as a landlord. However whilst trying to fill in the form, I have encountered two problems which

I cannot seem to bypass, as follows:

1. Most importantly, the 'Register at' box as shown neither lets me type anything in it, nor has a drop down menu inside it

2. The drop down menu for 'District/Area shows only around 8 districts, not including mine. I have chosen a nearby one, which the system seems

to accept, but I can't help but feel that there will be problems at a later stage

The main issue is however 1. above as it is impossible to complete the form without it. If I click on the 'submit' button whilst leaving it blank. I always

get a message in Thai 'do you want to save the information'?

All assistance much appreciated :-)

Screenshot 2562-11-01 at 11.07.56.png

1. I think that may be where your account would be registered at. If it stays greyed out just try doing the registration with it that way.

2. Try typing in the first letter of your district. The drop down menu is limited to only a few districts being shown. 

• Like 1

these are misleading in that they are automatically filled in when the rest of the form is filled out. Go through and fill the form in order, I think you'll find those fields will then pre-select values based on previous fields entries

• Like 1

I had the same problem yesterday with the "Register at" box.  Then I double checked my postal code and realized I had left off the last "0".  Once I fixed that, the box populated. (I used the web based registration because I don't know how to attach files using the app version...)

Data point:  I received the "confirm" email immediately at 12:10. Replied. Received my username and password at 12:12.  Tried the android app and everything seemed to be working. It even read the data from my passport so I think I am ready to submit my TM30 when I return from my upcoming trip.

This is Khon Kaen immigration office.