Re-entry for ED, where and if ?

Hi.

I asked before but very confused.

I have a non ED student visa for Thai language. I already extended twice, now on the 7.5 month here, out of 9.

I have to make a new passport in Bangkok before we leave, and then i have to apply for a Chinese visa in Bangkok.

1. Do I need to transfer the ED visa+extension stamp to the new passport if I don't come back to Thailand ? or can I leave showing 2 passports ?

2. If I need a re-entry just to make the Chinese visa here (as proof we are students and coming back), where should I do it ? the school said we can also do it on the airport DM, but I read here that I should go to their embassy and that it takes hours and hours. Is the airport better for a re-entry ?

3. If I need to both make a re-entry in the new passport and transfer my ED visa, where can I do both that's fast ?

Thanks, sorry i made it complicated, i just need to prepare the new passport for the China visa.

1. You can leave the country without transferring your stamps from the old passport to your new one.

2. A re-entry permit would end when your current extension based upon attending school ends. You apply for one at immigration or you can get one at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country.

3. You have to do the stamp transfer, new extension and re-entry permit at the office where you current extension was issued.

Thanks, number 3 is not clear. Do I have to do the re-entry at the office where my extension was issued? The school says i can do this in Bangkok (it was issued in Koh Samui).

I am so confused! 

To make a re-entry stamp that allow me to come back, in a new or old passport, do I need to go where i issued the extension, or can it be done in Bangkok?

If done on the airport do i need to show flight ticket for that moment? or can I do it 1 week before i leave ?

Do I need to also move the whole visa (print on full passport page) to the new passport? or only a stamp?